8Pack talks to KitGuru!

Soldato
That Large Lian-Li case, will be keeping an eye out for that when it goes on sale. Looks like what I have been after with plenty of rad space.

Also love that custom acrylic work on the bottom of the Parvum cases which channels the water. Really awesome stuff that.

Associate
Stunning systems.

I saw the Meteoroid in person at the VRWC - the build quality and minute attention to detail was impressive and the integrated cooling at the bottom of the case was very clever indeed.

Although not for everyone, I'm glad OCUK (8-Pack) push the boundaries to offer some of the best systems money can buy.

OcUK Staff
^^ Great To meet U too mate and thanks for teh commenst about the new system.

Meteroid already has some famous fans on its order books and its not even on official release yet. Very pleased with that and the performance Fury X is offering at 1440P up and in VR.

Caporegime
Very nice looking systems. :cool:

I particularly like the supernova (love the clear coolant), looks the business. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
You need to make one called the Atom!!!! Even smaller! Get Joe on it immediately and if you take the name, I expect a beer =p

Nice interview video dude, great to see the systems getting more air time - they deserve it!

Associate
You need to make one called the Atom!!!! Even smaller! Get Joe on it immediately and if you take the name, I expect a beer =p

Nice interview video dude, great to see the systems getting more air time - they deserve it!

I'm wait for the suspiciously gigantic Parvum just called roid :D

JR

Associate
LoL@ at some numpty opening squeaky door at 1.50 on the first Video.

8 Pack the Pro just carries right on talking, pity Christian Bale wasn't there, we could have had some ranting.

Nicely done m8.

Associate
Awesome Rigs there 8Pack, Think you would ever do OverClocking videos IE, Tutorials & Tips on a YouTube Channel ? Would love to learn overclocking from you.

Back
Top Bottom