** GO BIG OR GO HOME - 8PACK UNLEASHES THE D888WX ATX CUBE CASE **

OcUK Staff
Finally, we are happy to introduce you to the Ian '8Pack' Parry designed PC-D888WX ATX Cube Case, manufactured by the aluminium masters - Lian-Li. The PC-D888WX is based on a meticulous modification of the pre-existing and huge PC-D666WRX case, with absolute focus on making a watercooling behemoth! The PC-D888WX can support an exceptional amount of radiators, including 4 x 360mm's, a front 480mm and a 120mm - 17 x 120mm spaces in total, all of which can support push/pull configurations if required. Furthermore, the PC-D888WX has a dedicated pump mount which can hold 2 pumps, really giving you a wealth of options for some epic setups!

As with all Lian-Li cases, the PC-D888WX is solidly constructed throughout with aluminium, with various rubber grommets for an abundance of cable management options throughout the chassis. As to be expected from an 8Pack case, hardware support is substantial, with room from E-ATX motherboards of all sizes, 420mm VGA cards, 420mm PSU's, 165mm CPU coolers and a pair of HDD racks which support 6 x 3.5" HDD's or 4 x 2.5" HDD's, with hot swap backplanes on both racks.

The 8Pack branding on this case is subtle yet professionally done, with an etched 8Pack logo in the corner of the side window, and an additional 8Pack drive bay cover supplied if you prefer this. Installation is made easy with pop-off side panels and front bezels.

The D888WX has been meticulously redesigned from the D666WRX chassis by 8Pack to offer everything needed to build the best PC around, conforming to and even surpassing 8Pack's elite tier standards for an enthusiast PC case, which is why it is used to house the most premium system in the 8Pack range - The Supernova, with heavily overclocked Quad SLI NVIDIA Geforce Titan X GPU's and an Intel i7 Extreme 5960X CPU fully water-cooled to the highest possible standard.

The D888WX is an astounding mix of looks, hardware support and water-cooling potential and is fully 8Pack approved for only the best hardware the market has to offer. Stock is available now and I'm sure 8Pack & myself will be active on this thread to answer any questions you may have about this absolute beast of a chassis!

Lian-Li PC-D888WX 8Pack Edition ATX Cube Case - Black @ £499.99 inc VAT

CA739LL_139160_800x800.jpg

Finally, in conjunction with Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, Ian '8Pack' Parry has unleashed the PC-D888WX ATX Cube PC Chassis, with the ultimate in radiator and component support for any hardware enthusiast looking for the uncompromising best in class computer case for their water-cooling needs. The PC-D888WX has phenomenal liquid-cooling support, with no less than 6 separate radiator mount options including up to 360mm radiators on the bottom and rear of the case, two 360mm radiators on the top of the case, a further 120mm radiator on the rear of the case and a 480mm radiator on the front of the case, all of which can support push/pull configurations if required, which gives the user a vast amount of cooling potential to create some amazing watercooled setups, especially with integrated mount space for a pair of pumps!

As is standard with all Lian-Li cases, the D888WX is made completely from aluminium, with various rubber grommets for intricate cable management opportunities throughout the chassis. Hardware support is comprehensive, with space for E-ATX motherboards of all sizes, 420mm VGA cards, 420mm ATX PSU's, 165mm CPU coolers, along with a pair of HDD racks that can support 6 x 3.5" HDD's or 4 x 2.5" HDD's, including hot-swap backplanes on both racks. Connectivity is also well covered, with 4 x Super Speed USB3.0 ports and HD Audio/Microphone connectors on the front I/O panel.

The attractive side window has the 8Pack logo etched in the corner, and there is the option to replace the front drive bay cover with an 8Pack designed version if you prefer. Installation is a breeze with pop-off side panels & front bezels, along with tool-less mounting for the hard drives. The D888WX has been meticulously redesigned from the D666WRX chassis by 8Pack to offer everything needed to build the best PC around, conforming to and even surpassing 8Pack's elite tier standards for an enthusiast PC case, which is why it is used to house the most premium system in the 8Pack range - The Supernova, with heavily overclocked Quad SLI NVIDIA Geforce Titan X GPU's and an Intel i7 Extreme 5960X CPU fully water-cooled to the highest possible standard.

The D888WX is an astounding mix of looks, hardware support and water-cooling potential and is fully 8Pack approved for only the best hardware the market has to offer.

Specifications
- Model: PC-D888WX
- Case Type: Full Tower Chassis
- Dimensions: (W) 380mm, (H) 597mm, (D) 511mm
- Colour: Black with Window
- Front bezel Material: Aluminium
- Side Panel: Aluminium
- Body Material: Aluminium
- Net Weight: 12.3kg
- 5.25" drive bay (External): 5
- 3.5" drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay: 3.5" HDD x 6 or 2.5" HDD x 4
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Motherboard: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX
- System Fan (Front): 120mm Fan x 4 (Optional)
- System Fan (Rear): 120mm Fan x 4 (Optional)
- System Fan (Top): 120mm Fan x 6 (Optional)
- System Fan (Bottom): 120mm Fan x 3 (Optional)
- Watercooling Radiator Support: Bottom: Up to 360mm, Front: Up to 480mm, Top: Up to 2 x 360mm, Rear: Up to 360mm + separate 120mm, Dedicated Pump Mount for 2 Pumps
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 4, HD Audio
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card length: 420mm, PSU length: 420mm, CPU cooler height:165mm
- PSU: ATX(Not Included)
- Gross Weight: 14.6Kg

Only £499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
That looks gorgeous, is there anyway to repair scratches on aluminium? been thinking of getting the lian li d600 but afraid if i scratch it i wont be able to mend it

Associate
This looks like an amazing case.

That looks gorgeous, is there anyway to repair scratches on aluminium? been thinking of getting the lian li d600 but afraid if i scratch it i wont be able to mend it

If it's an anodised finish (looks like it is) rather than a painted finish then scratching it should be pretty difficult.

Soldato
Amazing, love it. So much radiator capacity in that beast. Who needs caselabs when you can get this now :D

I have the Lian Li PC-05SX and PC-07S which have the same finish I expect. Usually not that easy to scratch but when I did I used Birchwood Casey Aluminium which did a great job of blending the scratches.

OcUK Staff
Lol..8pack this, 8pack that.

Has he copyrighted his image/naming rights by any chance :)

Of course!! The case is BIG and I played a BIG part in the design and testing!!

Also because the guy has massive guns too and this case is high level hardware artillery!! ( ELITE TIER :))

Seriously guys this is the ultimate water cooling and power user case to stand toe to toe with anything on the market.

Its easier to build in than most too as pump plates etc are all included and no need to pay extra for any type of rad brackets as every combination is catered for as standard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom