** PHANTEKS EVOLV ATX GLASS - MAKING A GREAT CASE EVEN BETTER **

OcUK Staff
Finally, I can unveil the wonder that is the Phanteks Evolv ATX Glass to you all. Phanteks have taken the impressive Evolv ATX and added a pair of tempered glass side panels, RGB LED functionality and connectors for a pair of Phanteks LED strips (sold separately). The RGB functionality has been improved from previous Phanteks cases, now any connected Phanteks LED strips (including the front power light and top button) have 3 modes - Static, Pulsing and Colour Cycle, allowing you more LED customisation without the need for an aftermarket upgrade. They are also fully Asus Aura compatible if you use the Phanteks motherboard RGB LED adapter.

The end result is stunning. It is so impressive that it prompted me to upgrade from my Evolv M-ATX to an ATX X99 setup and build into an early build sample we were sent. I've been very privileged to have this as my case for the past few months and I am glad you will all get a chance to get one too! Probably the thing I like the most is the fact that both panels are tempered glass, so your cable management game needs to be on point (which is partially the reason I aren't going to share my absymal attempt, although I do have some braided cables to add which should make the job easier :))

Stock is available in Black, Gunmetal Grey and Silver, and will be available around the 2nd week of May. Preorder now, initial stock is pretty tight!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass Mid Tower Case - Black @ £154.99 inc VAT

CA054PT_140581_800x800.jpg

Designed based on the EVOLV line, the Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass Edition combines sandblasted aluminium with tempered glass panels. System builders and watercooling enthusiasts can now present their build with a premium touch. The EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass Edition is equipped with innovative features, amazing (water)cooling potential, and RGB illumination.

Addressing the online community’s desire for the ATX version of the Enthoo EVOLV case, Phanteks have released the new Enthoo EVOLV ATX to the EVOLV series. A premium mid tower chassis with an aluminium exterior with minimalistic design based on the original Enthoo EVOLV. The EVOLV ATX features the quick release side panel system, innovative top radiator bracket, and the new HDD mounting system.

Like the EVOLV, the EVOLV ATX retains the full 3mm thick aluminum outer panels with the quick release system. With the EVOLV series ranging from mini ITX to micro ATX, the EVOLV ATX features a large interior to support full ATX systems. Unleash unlimited possibilities with the Enthoo EVOLV ATX.

Features
- Aluminium body (3mm thick)
- Clean interior - Hidden PSU and HDD’s
- RGB LED Illumination - 10 different colours
- Retractable Radiator Bracket - Convenient Installation
-Tempered Glass Sidepanels - Show off your system build with style!
- Quick release panels for easy access
- Equipped with 3 x Phanteks PH-F140SP 140mm Fans, PWM Hub, 35mm Cable Management Space and Phanteks Velcro Ties + additional cable compartment in bottom.
- Bottom and Front Dust Filters
- 2 x SSD Brackets Included
- 3 x Modular 3.5" HDD Bracket included
- Watercooling ready with Reservoir/Pump Mounts and space for up to 360mm radiators on Top/Front Panel

Specifications
- Dimension: 235 mm x 495 mm x 510 mm (W x H x D) 9.25 in x 19.5 in x 20.1 in
- Form Factor: Midtower
- Colour: Satin Black
- Material(s): Aluminum (3mm), Tempered Glass (4mm), Steel chassis
- Motherboard support: E-ATX *(up to 264mm wide), ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone, RGB LED control
- Side window: Yes, tempered glass panels (left & right)
- Expansion slots: 7
- Internal 3.5”: 8x (5x included)
- Internal (dedicated) 2.5”: 3x (2x included)
- Air Cooling Support: Front - 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm (2 included) , Top - 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, Rear - 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm (1 included)
- Liquid Cooling Support: Front 120mm - Up to 360mm, Top 120mm - Up to 360mm, Rear 120mm - 120mm, Front 140mm - Up to 280mm, Top 140mm - Up to 280mm, Rear 140mm - 140mm
- PH-F140SP Included Fan Spec: Speed (rpm) - 1200 ± 250 rpm,, Max Airflow: 82.1 CFM, Static Pressure - 1.33mm H2O, Acoustical Noise - 19dB
- Graphic card clearance: 420 mm (16.54 in) No HDD brackets, 300 mm (11.8 in) HDD brackets installed
- CPU cooler clearance: 194 mm (7.6 in)
- Cable management: 35 mm (1.38 in)
- Memory clearance (motherboard - fan): 120mm: 68 mm (2.68 in) , 140mm: 48 mm (1.89 in)
- Model: PH-ES515ETG_BK
- Net Weight: 13 kg (28.0 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 16 kg (35.5 lbs)
- Package Dimension: 324 mm x 590 mm x 577 mm (WxHxD)
- Warranty: 5 Years

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass Mid Tower Case - Gun Metal @ £154.99 inc VAT

CA055PT_140591_800x800.jpg

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass Mid Tower Case - Silver @ £154.99 inc VAT

CA056PT_140601_800x800.jpg

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

VoG

VoG

Soldato
That is gorgeous, ide love one but I'm such a ham fisted idiot I don't think the side panels would stand a chance in my less than tender care. :p

OcUK Staff
OP
To stop you from being bad at cable management :) top tip would be to have it on the right hand side of your desk so can just see the good stuff whilst hiding poor cable management :)

Associate
Silver version ordered :)

My set up is going to look sweet with this case.

I guess I may need to get hold of the white Superflower braided cable set to show off my l337 cable management skills! Any idea on a restock date...?

Soldato
To stop you from being bad at cable management :) top tip would be to have it on the right hand side of your desk so can just see the good stuff whilst hiding poor cable management :)

Seems a bit daft to be honest, a waste which brings the cost slightly higher.

The best option would be still a one sided windowed case but the option to chose either left or right handed.

Although it will sell well, the fact both sides are on show is a no go for me.

OcUK Staff
OP
Seems a bit daft to be honest, a waste which brings the cost slightly higher.

The best option would be still a one sided windowed case but the option to chose either left or right handed.

Although it will sell well, the fact both sides are on show is a no go for me.

Each to their own, personally I think tempered glass cases with a solid right side panel look meh, I love how my case bathes my wall in an LED glow through the glass right side panel :) Plus, if your cable management is good, it's another feather in your cap that you can't hide messy cable routing behind the mainplate :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Any chance of a pic please ChugNorris? We'll forgive your cabling.

*sigh* OK.

Some things to note.

1) it needs recabling with the Black/Blue Bitfenix cables I bought recently. Stock bequiet! cables aren't the best.

2) I plan to put some blue vinyl over the red strip on the motherboard (GB Gaming 5P) and disable the red LEDs too, just not got round to it (inherent laziness)

3) I have a potato camera on my phone.

4) I have an unhealthy Fallout obsession.

CQfW2LJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom