spec me a new mouse

Associate
im in need of a new mouse as my razor naga is on its way out. i love my razor naga because of the 6 buttons on the side which i find very handy for keybinding things like reloading prone ect so any new mouse would need to have a few buttons on the side for stuff like this and easy to find each button with out having to look and see which button i am pushing. i would be greatful any suggestions as i cant find anything to suit my needs

Associate
Sounds silly , but if you loved the Naga so much why not just get another, I have a Naga that i use for wow etc and i havent yet found a mouse thats quite as good in terms of comfort and button placement

Associate
OP
Sounds silly , but if you loved the Naga so much why not just get another, I have a Naga that i use for wow etc and i havent yet found a mouse thats quite as good in terms of comfort and button placement

i could still end up buying another naga but im just trying to see if there is something else out there for a change. also im not sure if they are still making the naga hex as not many places have it in stock

Back
Top Bottom