Valencia - Spain - EUROPEAN Grand Prix 2009 - Race 11/17

Man of Honour
Why don't they just reverse the changes they have made since then? Or isn't it that simple?

Lack of testing makes it very hard to find what is causing problems and what is giving speed increases. I imagine if they went back to the original they would be slower than the rest by now as well.

Soldato
still a good attempt on first post :)

best just leaving it to acidhell though ;)

bout time it comes back, but i think most enjoyable part of the race will be all the gossip for first hour about shumacher almost making a return, then race will start and be dull as ever

Transmission breaker
Don
OP
still a good attempt on first post :)

bout time it comes back, but i think most enjoyable part of the race will be all the gossip for first hour about shumacher almost making a return, then race will start and be dull as ever

Thanks, as I said before, it was only because I wanted to get the chat doing!!

I think there is a segment about ledgard doing his racing license too :p Should be mildly entertaining :D

Caporegime

"best left to acidhell"

god almightly this is becomming more and more like the other forums every day

who gives a **** who the original thread starter is. Why does it have to be left to acidhell. Cant he just post his usual content in the thread that somebody else started ? why does his post have to be the first post in the thread ?

The whole thing just comes over as childish and pretentious

Transmission breaker
Don
OP
"best left to acidhell"

god almightly this is becomming more and more like the other forums every day

who gives a **** who the original thread starter is. Why does it have to be left to acidhell. Cant he just post his usual content in the thread that somebody else started ? why does his post have to be the first post in the thread ?

The whole thing just comes over as childish and pretentious

I think if you look at the smiley at the end of the statement, it was a bit tonge in cheek. I am not bothered about it all, i just wanted to chat about the next race. Can we drop it and continue with F1 chat?

Cheers!

Soldato
Anyone else seen the news that Kova has been put on notice to improve or else get the boot at the end of the season? About time, would like to see what Rosberg can do - could give Hamilton a run for his money (which can only be a good thing for him as he thrived when up against Alonso).

Transmission breaker
Don
OP
Anyone else seen the news that Kova has been put on notice to improve or else get the boot at the end of the season? About time, would like to see what Rosberg can do - could give Hamilton a run for his money (which can only be a good thing for him as he thrived when up against Alonso).

Interesting, do you have a news source we can look at?

Soldato
Thanks, as I said before, it was only because I wanted to get the chat doing!!

I think there is a segment about ledgard doing his racing license too :p Should be mildly entertaining :D

haha temptation won :D

glad you got it going!

keep your knickers on i wasn't having a dig at him in any way,shape or form

and cannot see why you think i was either :confused:

That's something i'd like to see! Would be interesting to see where Kova would end up if it did happen.

renault would be my guess

Soldato
Why would Renault want Heikki back, when he hasn't really shone at McLaren and Kubica is on the market - a driver Flav was wanting to join Renault originally?

I think Kubica would be better off going to Williams as James Allen pointed out, with budget reductions they are one of the few teams who now how to get decent results for not a lot of money.

That would leave a Renault seat open if Alonso does go to Ferrari or Grosjean gets the boot. If none of those happen then it's anyone's guess where he'll end up - especially when there's a better talent (IMHO) to be had in Heidfeld.

Back
Top Bottom