**FREE TrackMania 2 Canyon & Roxio PC Game Capture with selected Intel Products**

Soldato

We are running a promotion with Intel to bring you more for your money. The ultimately anticipated TrackMania 2 Canyon is a thrilling racing game with a twist. Create your own crazy tracks and share them with players from all over the world in fierce competition. TrackMania is always about Lap times and the best lap you can achieve. Roxio PC games capture software allows you to record your best lap and share it easily with the world on facebook, youtube and other popular video hosting websites. Roxia PC games capture is similar to FRAPS however with added extra features, easier video editing features and smaller file sizes. Please see below the eligible SKU’s which include the free game and software. The release date for the game is the 14/09/2011 so when you receive your code you will have to wait for release date. All details are on the games code voucher. Enjoy!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Truly stonking value for money, so buy ATi graphics, get Deus Ex, buy an Intel CPU and get TrackMania 2. HAPPY TIMES! :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
tried the Roxio software yesterday and it is my new game capture software of choice.
I used Fraps before and currently use the built in capture in MSI afterburner. But the features are excellent in this with editing etc enabled so you can create proper videos.

Trackmania is a no brainer too. the first few titles were excellent so it goes without saying that Canyon is going to be a storming success. massive incentive to get one of the superb Intel CPUs now!

OcUK Staff
Remember guys this is a latest yet to be released game and with the capture software your looking close to £50 of value here and as our CPU prices are already pre-discounted this gives OcUK the edge. :D

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
no its fairly streamlined.
the main selling point is the game but this capture software is a good addition.

i usually dislike Roxio software but this is quite good.

Soldato
OP
[ZiiP]carrot;19975553 said:
Been playing TM2 a lot recently, brilliant game. It's only multiplayer beta at the moment with the full game out 14th October :D

Great feedback on the game :D get practicing as im sure we'll do a fastest lap comp or something similar :) I played TM Nations and TM Sunrise a lot great games.. can't wait :D

Soldato
Great feedback on the game :D get practicing as im sure we'll do a fastest lap comp or something similar :) I played TM Nations and TM Sunrise a lot great games.. can't wait :D

Trackmania was the first game I got on PC, I then spent £40 on a 9600 Pro (going froma Geforce 4 MX440) and suddenly the world of computer building was opened up to me :p

Like the sound of the fastest lap comp, loving the handling of Canyon. In many ways it's a shame it's only one environment (like Nations) but the environment itself is massive. Add to that Maniascript (due to be released with the full game, I remember reading about 1 of the Nadeo programmers who wrote his own online football game with cars in 1 afternoon in Maniascript) and all it's inifinite possibilities, and ManiaPlanet is looking like it has a bright future ahead :)

Back
Top Bottom