• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW vs EVGA GTX 1080 "Classified"

Soldato
With the RGB I prefer it to the old ACX cooler... the old ACX cooler looks like a slab of plastic. Did not like the new cooler when I first saw it, but with the lighting it looks good.... not that I can see it anyway as I have no window, but if I had a window I think it looks nice with the RGB lighting.

I hope that the new ACX 3.0 cooler is physically better than the old ACX 2.0, more interested in cooling and noise than aesthetics, also 100mm fans is good, I would rather have 2 large fans than 3 small ones.

Last edited:
Soldato
With the RGB I prefer it to the old ACX cooler... the old ACX cooler looks like a slab of plastic. Did not like the new cooler when I first saw it, but with the lighting it looks good.... not that I can see it anyway as I have no window, but if I had a window I think it looks nice with the RGB lighting.

I hope that the new ACX 3.0 cooler is physically better than the old ACX 2.0, more interested in cooling and noise than aesthetics, also 100mm fans is good, I would rather have 2 large fans than 3 small ones.

This^ for the most part ;)

Back
Top Bottom