• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Which brand of 1080 / 1070 will you buy?

Which brand of 1080 / 1070 will you buy?

• EVGA

Votes: 170 48.6%
  • Asus

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Gigabyte

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Zotac

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • Gainward

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Inno3D

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • KFA2

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • MSI

Votes: 56 16.0%
  • OCUK Value

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • Palit

Votes: 14 4.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yeah mean having a 10 year warranty didnt seem silly when they might swap a 8800gtx out with a new 1080gtx if it breaks :p

|Plus it means EVGA hold their second hand value better than most as well because the warranty is transferable.

That doesn't happen often though. I've had EOL cards sent to EVGA for warranty, and they always exchange for performance, not price. A 8800GTX will most probably get a low-end replacement now which offers similar or slightly better performance, at a fraction of power consumption of course. So it's still a better card, but it's extremely unlikely that a 8800 GTX will be swapped with a GTX 1080.

Caporegime
OP
That doesn't happen often though. I've had EOL cards sent to EVGA for warranty, and they always exchange for performance, not price. A 8800GTX will most probably get a low-end replacement now which offers similar or slightly better performance, at a fraction of power consumption of course. So it's still a better card, but it's extremely unlikely that a 8800 GTX will be swapped with a GTX 1080.

:(

Associate
I've voted EVGA, as I 'think' that's who I'm going with, it will actually be my first product by them, currently running MSI motherboard&GPU, both have been faultless, but I fancy a change.

Associate
Evga FTW 1080 because it has a compact length for my case, aftermarket pcb and fans, x2 8 pin connectors, should hold a stable overclock. I like the led so i can pick a colour to match my rig. It also had a great price circa £600 compared to a classified, msi gaming x.

Back
Top Bottom