Im a demon hunter level 14.

try these skills
  • Bola Shot or Hungering Arrow - Puncturing Arrow Rune
  • Impale - Impact Rune
  • Smokescreen - Displacement Rune
  • Preparation
  • Evasive Fire
  • Thrill of the Hunt
should be stunning the guy with impale and if he tries charging at you then run away with smokescreen and let the templar take aggro, give the templar healing skills (Heal and Loyalty)

Last edited:
Soldato
I HOPE they add more search preferences, 3 is near useless need at least 6.

on a side note i was selling my 'junk' (right click) and it decided to not only sell the item i clicked on but the corresponding item i had equipped. luckily i noticed, and only lost my gloves.

but just watch out.

Associate
Dang I just cannot seem to keep my monk alive on the harder difficulty settings. He just shreds through his health once he gets surrounded. He can go from full health to nil with all my heals used up in 5 or 6 seconds. Sure his dps is crazy but I just find myself having to dance around the battlefield most of the time to stay out of trouble.

Associate
Same problem here, Im playing as a Wizard and on Act 2/3 my problem seems to be the green poison? If I get ganged up on it just rips through everything I've got in an instant!

Soldato
Dang I just cannot seem to keep my monk alive on the harder difficulty settings. He just shreds through his health once he gets surrounded. He can go from full health to nil with all my heals used up in 5 or 6 seconds. Sure his dps is crazy but I just find myself having to dance around the battlefield most of the time to stay out of trouble.

Change skills. Get equipment with more vit than dex. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom