OcUK Infinity Tesseract - Build Log

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
This is a log of this build for forum member Bongomike. It's actually the second Tesseract built after my initial test build but this will be the final configuration with a couple of improvements from the test build.

And so it begins!

Buildlog1.jpg

All the component parts ready for build, a collection of our favourite hardware.

Buildlog3.jpg

BitFenix Alchemy Braided Cables..The easiest and most cost effective way to elevate your system's visual impact.

and the key ingredient, that defines Overclockers UK...the one ingredient that all the wannabe OcUK companies are missing...

Buildlog4.jpg

Cherry picked, speed binned processors :D

Last edited:
OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
So the air cooled test was OK...time to strip it all down and start watercooling...

Buildlog9.jpg

Pump and Res Top ready...

Buildlog10.jpg

A couple of well placed holes drilled snd the pump is mounted...

Buildlog11.jpg

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
The rads are in...

Buildlog15.jpg

and because the case wasn't really designed for watercooling a couple of tight fits are negotiated...

Buildlog13.jpg

Buildlog14.jpg

This is the price of using only the best radiators available..

Last edited:
Associate
Wow! looking really good so far! Looking forward to seeing what performance you can squeeze out of it! The more i see of the case the more i'm liking it

Awesome job with the build ScottiB

Associate
Really good to see the build process mike. Looking awesome. Interesting to see just how much work is going on - just trying to fit everything into that little cube.! There is certainly not a lot of room in there.!

Associate
Looking great Mike. Im one ahead of you now - got BF4 already and waiting.!:D Cant be long till you get it now mate. Think mine could be the begining of next week - but im not sure.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
The OCuk staffers have been helpful again and arranged a pre-noon delivery on friday for me so i can have a day off work to play!

yeah sorry about the extra day delay, I spent over an hour tracking down the cause of some very strange graphics issues only to discover that I had a slightly dodgy SLI bridge. :rolleyes: Didn't want to rush the install & tweaking.

Back
Top Bottom