Organize your steam Library-Depressurizer

Soldato
I found a nice mod that lets you make your own categories for your steam library, my stem library is much more organized now I ended up finding some games I forgot it had.

Enjoy

https://code.google.com/p/depressurizer/

steam.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
You say that as if you couldn't already sort games into categories?

Only real difference I can see is that it might make the interface a little faster.

Soldato
Depressurizer is an amazing time saver, if you use categories to organise your games.
The steam IU is clunky - it takes multiple clicks to change the category for one game. With depressurizer, you can categorize many games at once, and it also has several inbuilt categories so if you are happy following someone elses scheme, you can instantly categorize hundreds of games with just a couple of clicks.

For those who like to put games into categories, it really is so much better than doing it in steam.

Soldato
Makes me laugh how people come into threads like these and have a sly moan at the OP because Steam already 'does it'. Steam's library is clunky as hell, I didn't know about this program and my pseudo OCD made me sit there for half an hour sorting nearly 400 games into categories, wish I knew about this. The amount of time it could save people is great and people should be thanking the OP, not moaning...

No doubt there will be a flood of OcUK Valve apologists at the ready to claim the library is fine and the program in question is redundant though. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Makes me laugh how people come into threads like these and have a sly moan at the OP because Steam already 'does it'. Steam's library is clunky as hell, I didn't know about this program and my pseudo OCD made me sit there for half an hour sorting nearly 400 games into categories, wish I knew about this. The amount of time it could save people is great and people should be thanking the OP, not moaning...

No doubt there will be a flood of OcUK Valve apologists at the ready to claim the library is fine and the program in question is redundant though. :rolleyes:

HALF AN HOUR???? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS! !! :mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom