*** Sony Xperia Z3 Compact ***

Caporegime
Was very impressed with the Z1C, recommended it to a colleague at work but if the price is right I think she should go with this.

To embed:

Soldato
PHP:
[MEDIA=youtube]PS1RYj47mBk[/MEDIA]

Something like that unless I messed up the BB codes.

I'm suprised they managed to keep the same dimensions as the Z1C yet it still has a bigger screen, not to mention it's thinner as well but with 300mAh extra battery. How are they cramming so much in such a little phone?

Soldato
Sony have always been the masters at cramming stuff into a small space Xbone vs PS4 comes to mind. Really think Sony have done lots right with this device, add that they are one of the fastest with updates recently and it was enough for me to put in an order for it.

Soldato
seems the green is exclusive at CPW :mad:, or from sony themselves.

hate it when retailers get exclusive colours. i just wanna order the green one from amazon, damn.

Soldato
Pre-ordered with Sony to get the headphones for £1 :p

Hoping it should come quicker via them also ;) Expansys do have them @ £419 though in all colours.

In addition it looks like they've refined the UI even further...will certainly take advantage of Remote Play from November onwards too.

Soldato
Z3 compact is really interesting, really wish they kept the metal band to make it feel more premium but it still pretty awesome. Love the colours, and size looks really good for the specs you get.

Does it have wireless charging, I hate flaps to death be so annoying if you have to use that ever day.

Soldato
It doesn't have QI wireless charging. But it does come with dock connectors on the side, so you just need to buy a dock for the phone and it will happily charge without needing to mess about with the flaps. Which is certainly what I plan to do.

Back
Top Bottom