**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
If Carl Pei Twitter is anything to go by, could be very soon..

Rumours of 4gb ram/32gb storage and 6gb ram/64gb storage versions, Snapdragon 820 quad-core chipset, 5.5-inch Super AMOLED 1080p display, 16mp camera, Android 6.0.1 based Hydrogen OS 2.0, and 3500mAh battery (possibly with fast and/or wireless charge).

Soldato
Cio9e2QVAAAC-_I.jpg

"There's that logo. OnePlus 3 with AMOLED display and 3000mAh battery."
https://twitter.com/evleaks/status/732465553378418688

Suspended
I just don't want a 5.5" phone. It's too big :(

I do, I miss the screen size on my old OnePlus One.

And now they're using an AMOLED display. :D

The only thing that might stop me buying this is if they don't include NFC and/or a fingerprint scanner.

Soldato
I'm liking the supposed "render" above, but all i can think of is that it's the love child of a HTC/Samsung blind date :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
I have an X, and ditching Oxygen OS for Cyanogen has made the phone usable. What the hell they are playing at software wise I don't know..

If they had kept the front clean and popped the print reader on the back I might have been more interested. Motorola have a similar design and they all look awful

Man of Honour
so this isn't going to be Cyanogen OS :(

are we expecting any new phones with Cyanogen OS as the existing ones are lack luster.

Caporegime
I have an X, and ditching Oxygen OS for Cyanogen has made the phone usable. What the hell they are playing at software wise I don't know..

If they had kept the front clean and popped the print reader on the back I might have been more interested. Motorola have a similar design and they all look awful

How easy is it to switch an X to Cyanogen?

And how easy to switch it back?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom