Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Man of Honour
Since the last patch I have been getting crashes at some round ends, funny thing is tho it's normally at the same time as 2 or 3 other guys so maybe serverside issues.

I find it depends a lot on the server - some I will get the black screen with loading bars at the end of the round until I task kill it (or an outright crash) and notice the server population has plummeted so assume a lot of other people had the same. Other servers I can play 5+ maps before I see it if at all.

On a related note they seriously need to add a quit or exit command to the console (why does it not have one?!?!) as you can still access the console when it locks up like that usually but instead have to force kill the task :|

Underboss
Let me fix that for you:

"don't be or use anything other than medic/assault and drop ammo + med. packs!"

No:

- shoguns, DMRs, bolt rifles
- recon or engineer players
- no grenades, claymores, c4, rpg, pretty much every explosive
- no vehicles
- and most importantly don't play any other map except locker on domination/team deathmatch

:D

I'm sorry wndzr, I just couldn't resist! :p

BOOM - headshot!

Got my new Corsair 1500 HS today from Santa and am picking up my Logitech Extreme 3D joystick tomorrow so will be in need of a decent session to "test out the hardware's capabilities" - the wife just nodded! Yes

Underboss
Since I have started playing with a few decent lads on here I enjoy the game so much more.

If I'm trying to rank up a gun/class I will jump on a high ticket locker server and go HAM on my own but that is very very rare now.

Caporegime
wndzr is on a server other than operation locker 24/7 domination/team deathmatch!!!! zOMG! I wonder how long until he rage quits :D :p

going to head on in a few minutes!

Fixed that for you

:(

Depends on the map a bit - some of the CR maps are just suicide to play solo unless you can get into a tank for a bit :(

EDIT: Or just go as sniper and sit on the edge of the map :(

CR maps are rather meh imo.

guillean peaks - just a merry go round
dragon valley - vehicles and nothing else!
silk road - rather fun but overall a pretty crap map too

But yes they suck even more by yourself.

Haven't actually played them much in the last week or two

Soldato
**** BATTLEFIELD AND ITS STUPID CRASHING.

WHY EVEN have the game up if they cant ****ing fix it.

What a ****ing mess since the beginning.

Sometimes its fine sometimes its horrrific but most of the times crash crash crash.

Ive not had ONE GAME ive not crashed today.

Back
Top Bottom