[Build log] The Ordinary Black and Red

Associate
OP
Update 11/02/2016:

• Intel refused to RMA the CPU since it was bought in Vietnam. I got to send it all the way back VN for the warranty. I guess I will just buy a 6700K from here while waiting for the replacement and sell it when it's back.
  • Parvum Systems promised to post the customised parts on Monday 1/02/2015. Then they postponed it to 4-5/02/2015. I haven't received it up till now. :(

Soldato
Update 11/02/2016:

• Intel refused to RMA the CPU since it was bought in Vietnam. I got to send it all the way back VN for the warranty. I guess I will just buy a 6700K from here while waiting for the replacement and sell it when it's back.
  • Parvum Systems promised to post the customised parts on Monday 1/02/2015. Then they postponed it to 4-5/02/2015. I haven't received it up till now. :(

Poor of Intel but i guess understandable.

Parvum lads are good but with there offer they had other week on new case range id imagine there swamped with orders off there own website!

Associate
OP
Update 12/02/2016:
  • Getting the customised front panels from Parvum Systems soon(TM).
  • Also getting a new 6700K early next week.

In the mean time, some more photos of the new parts arrived today.

Alpenfohn Wing Boost 2 Black and Red fans together with Silverstone ultra fine 120mm fan filters for the top cover.
I used Parvum system F1.0 performance fans for my 1st project, this Alpenfohn is essentially the same thing only the colour is different. These fan for me is well suited with Parvums cases and very silent since the whole frame is made from rubber.
The filter is very thin and fine. This would help me save sometime from cleaning the case once in a while since I'm kinda lazy.

Associate
OP
Update 19/02/2016:
  • Finally received the customised front panels from the guys at Parvum. Well made stuffs!
  • Also got a new CPU and a couple of fittings arrived.
Let's check out some new pictures of the build.

Front panels arrived.

I found a fan controller from my ASUS X99 Deluxe which I didn't use in the last project. Luckily, the motherboard for this project does support this piece. This build has 4 fans and a pump, this controller certainly helps a lot.

If you want to utilize this kit, remember you would need M3 screws and nuts for it. M4 is too big.

This is it so far. Will give some more update tomorrow (hopefully).

PS: I am looking for some sort of extra large microfibre towel or A0 paper for the background to do some proper photograph of the build. I am new to this photography field, certainly would need a lot of helps + tips from you guys. Any recommendation is appreciated. Thanks a lot! :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Time for some update to the build. Well almost finish. :p

Overview:

Pump + tank unit together with the sexy Klevv Cras Memory.

Heart of the machine. Asus ROG.

EK Waterblock for the Nano.

It should be AMD Nano not fury.

Back
Top Bottom