Warhammer Quest re-release

Soldato
Warhammer quest has been re-released, with a new box set (scenario) called silver tower. What is the general feeling on this? are any of you considering buying it?
I was really put off GW by the whole age of Sigmar fiasco and getting rid of the Old World. The version of quest has one of the stupid new sigmarite knights, but I think I could probably look past that. I presume underneath it is the same classic boardgame?

Soldato
I haven't played the new Warhammer Quest game but the models are amazing. Exceptionally good even by GW's high standards.

I do own Dungeon Saga though. It's a great game and very good value for money. The models aren't anywhere near as nice though. You get what you pay for.

Man of Honour
I only just heard about this (RPS article). Part of me is excited but the price tag is pretty damn high and the amount of floor tiles is low, which makes me feel a little cynical.

Perhaps I'm wrong but my memories of the game (and when we played as kids we often used figure representation) are such that the most exciting expansions/WD add-ons were those that provided extra floor tiles...so this feels like how they're going to milk it.

Caporegime
Played this tonight over hangouts with some friends (and yes this is the time that we finished :p) Was really impressed, you get a lot of mins for your money (and the minis are superb) and the game is pretty fun.

Back
Top Bottom