***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Associate
With the new Transmog system, does a character have to of collected the item itself, or say if a cloth wearer class picks up a plate item all plate characters can wear it?

If the item is your primary armor type:

Cloth - Priest, Mage, Warlock
Leather - Rogue, Druid, Monk, Demon Hunter
Mail - Hunter, Shaman
Plate - Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight

When it's equipped, it's added to the Transmog collection.

So a warrior cannot add mail/leather/cloth items to the transmog collection even though then can technically equip armor of this type.

Weapons/shields/off-hands are easier - if you can equip it, it gets added. So a warrior can equip a bow for example.

/edit

So really, unless you're specifically after wand / mail / leather / cloth / class specific armor, you're best running old dungeons on warriors as they get the most 'value' out of the transmog drops.

Last edited:
Soldato
So, it looks like it's per character, my mage had the stormwind belt (transmog set) last night and I passed it over to my paladin who wasn't able to see it in the transmog window until I took it out of the mailbox.

Associate
So, it looks like it's per character, my mage had the stormwind belt (transmog set) last night and I passed it over to my paladin who wasn't able to see it in the transmog window until I took it out of the mailbox.

It just seems to be very inconsistent at the moment - I had the opposite experience!

I kept all of the BOA transmog gear on one character, when I logged into that character - a level 34 character I might add, so unable to actually equip the gear due to the level 90 requirement - all the armor / weapons were added for all of my characters to see.

One of the more annoying 'features' is for gear that can be refunded with the two hour timer. Until you use the item in a transmog on the toon that bought the item (thereby removing the refund timer) or wait for the timer to expire, other characters are unable to see the item in the transmog collection. I understand why they did this as it would be possible to buy an item, transmog on another character and then refund which would be a bit of an abuse of the system :D. Would be better if it just popped up with a warning letting you know that the item will be bound to 'X' character if you use it.

As a bonus, it looks like the replica High Warlord / Grand Marshal gear has added account wide too so all my characters can use the looks of the weapons, and my second warrior is able to use the armor transmog too! As warriors can use all of the gear, I've got all of the old level 60 PVP weapons on all toons! I'm sure that can't be right and will be fixed at some point :p

Soldato
My other half has been moaning about random crashes.
No problems here.

Don't think I'll be back on till Legion, I don't think I'll enjoy my hunter till I've got the set though and the legendary that reduces trueshot, atm it's just hoping for proc RNG and I seem to have it awfully bad.
Yeah, people are not happy about hunters, never managed to play one past about lvl 50 myself and that was back in vanilla.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Still unsure on the changed to sv hunter.
Blood dk still enjoyable in my eyes.

This new cross realm zoning they've added tho is utterly horrendous. So many daily quests not counting I. Tanan, we've even been split across different zones whilst I. Party, including mid fights lol.

Had a rare respawn on us 3 times after killing him, looked like we were simply being bumped to different zones.

The only plus point is for those on a less pop server it looks as if there's plenty people playing when you got a main city lol. Need to wither fix it or get Shot of it

Associate
Priest healing feels weak when leveling, but obviously with the introduction of artifacts your only playing with half your talents/skills. Max level & high gear should be pretty fun especially Disc!

Associate
starting to think I will almost definitely go DH when they released in mid august.

they just look so fun.

will keep my DK around as I have already put so much effort into him, the journey to 700 fishing was painful!

Associate
I'm easily amused but I'm pretty impressed that they've gone to the trouble of adding different animations to nigh on each individual class ability.

I've played a warrior since vanilla and smashing the various activity buttons and seeing your character perform the exact same animation always left me slightly underwhelmed. 'Cosmetic' issue I appreciate, but it's the little things :p

Associate
I'm quite tempted to resurrect my sub and get back into this having ditched it back when Cataclysm (Horde on Frostmane EU) was around.

I played a DK back then and having checked some videos on YouTube, a Shaman and Mage looks fun!

Does OCUK have a server where you lot who frequent here play on?

Back
Top Bottom