Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Associate
SS47Rdg.jpg

7jFhpcs.jpg

7AKv1lX.jpg

4p4Zmmf.gif

In4d7zo.gif

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/04/07/may-cover-revealed-deus-ex-mankind-divided-568435.aspx?utm_content=buffer4c288&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Announcement Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-aWIY3o9eg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice for all the fans :D I never got around to playing much of the series and planned to do so soon, this just made it more relevant :D i do however have one question regarding the last screenshot with the rifle. Did the past games have this on the fly weapon modifying thing or is this just another game copying a nice feature from crysis?

Not trying to take from the game at all im trying to see if it also had this feature earlier on

Soldato
Nice for all the fans :D I never got around to playing much of the series and planned to do so soon, this just made it more relevant :D i do however have one question regarding the last screenshot with the rifle. Did the past games have this on the fly weapon modifying thing or is this just another game copying a nice feature from crysis?

Not trying to take from the game at all im trying to see if it also had this feature earlier on

Original deus ex you could modify your weapons with upgrades, scopes, laser sights, and extended clips, and stabilisers.
That would be about 20 years ago now!!!

Underboss
will never be as good as the original Deus Ex. Graphically it will be beautiful no doubt, but the story and gameplay of the original have never been surpassed

This - such an epic game. Think it was one of the first I ever played on a PC!

Blew my mind.

Soldato
I really must try and complete HR. Even though it is 'my type of game' and whenever I read anything about it it makes me want to play it, I have never finished it. Maybe get the directors edition or whatever it is called so I can skip the boss battles!

Back
Top Bottom