The Division: Share Your Build Thread

Soldato
I know some of you guys were asking about a separate thread to share your builds, so here you go.
This is solely to post and discuss your builds and weapons, there is to be no talk about the game, missions or DZ.

Soldato
I'm still working on this build. With a decent pair of Sentry gloves, Sentry holster and a more powerful primary weapon, I'm sure I could push my DPS figure further. I also need to increase my Firearms by 90 so that I can unlock my final weapon talent. I'm not sure where to draw that from yet though. And as a further indication of how gear score can't always be used to judge the effectiveness of a build or player, I'm doing far better now at GS245 than I was at GS255.

123213randomweb1010101_by_saiper-daa2dj9.jpg

Alpha Bridge x4, Nomad gloves, Spec ops holster.

The spec ops holster is level 229, however it offers 716,708,689 across the stats which is useful. As well as a talent that heals when moving between cover. All gear mods are rolled with level 32 Stamina +Crit Chance. All minor bonuses are either increased self-heal or increased crit chance on pulse.

35.5% Crit Chance
149% Crit Damage (More if I can find a better primary...)
121% Head Shot Damage
75% Damage Mitigation

Primary weapon -

G36c (229)
Damage - 10.4k, 19% Crit damage
Mods - All mods are crit chance, crit damage and headshot damage with the exception of the grip which has +Accuracy.
Talents - Accurate, determined, vicious

Secondary weapon -

SCAR (182)
Damage -
Mods - Same as above.
Talents - Brutal, deadly, responsive

I quite like the Alpha Bridge build. I was using a Striker / Sentry combo prior to 1.3, but fancied a change after the nerf. If anyone is considering going down the AB route, I recommend adhering to the following -

Stack crit chance on all gear pieces
Ensure all weapon talents are unlocked (Brutal, deadly and accurate are great from my experience)
Re-roll the gear as many times as you have to do reach cap on your chosen attribute/s. In my case, toughness.
Use capped level 32 weapon mods with crit damage and chance in order to boost DPS.

Caporegime
I've got two main builds:

1) DPS build

QeWkALKh.jpg

Rocking 5 piece sentry and alternating between savage gloves w/ shotgun damage and 5 piece sentry with striker holster (as it got awesome rolls with 2 main stats above 750 and 720 electronics)

Build:

Armor on Chest & Holster
Skill power on backpack
crit damage on the knee pads
would like crit chance on the mask but had to settle for health.
would also like to swap the electonics backpack to firearms but need + skillpower 268 pack to drop so I can re-roll it to firearms.

This is my shotgun damage with 229 savage shotgun gloves before sentry marks

NEMW9pfh.jpg

2) Skill Build

WZAS2Gbh.jpg

Skill power on mask & backpack & mods
Crit damage on knee pads
armor and EDR on chest and armor on holster

I also have an EDR mask and EDR mods I can switch to for cleaners and Dragons nest.

IoxDRa7h.jpg

That + immunizer makes me almost completely immunse to any cleaners.

Soldato
been throwing a few builds together over the last few days and still got some work to do:

PVP orientated build(WIP)
hVruLs8h.png.jpg

Tactician with FM:
L8504wwh.png.jpg

Tactician with reclaimer for support station health:(this might change)
K29A5pLh.png.jpg

Reclaimer:
3Iiw1E9h.png.jpg

I am going to start work on:

*Deadeye with 2 hunters faith
*Alpha - 2 piece unknown at the moment

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Just got my latest Alt up to lvl30, number 11. :D

Logged back in and got my supply drop. And got this. :)

Only 1 item has been rolled, looking for a better AR, as well as a couple more Tactician and Reclaimer items before rolling anything.
Also picked up some small laser under barrel grips, lvl28, whilst leveling up.
Any advice welcome.

Soldato
Tek, why mod the secondary weapon - assuming you won't be using it?

Still hunting for those gloves :) can't do anything without them. Farming DN continues.

Surely you can still put a 4 piece alpha together without the gloves? Use savage or whatever 2 piece you go for?

I think I have two sets now, just not being used at the moment but will be in a build soon!!

I'm thinking, alpha with reckless/vig chest and savage gloves could be a pvp monster.

Actually...i have all of that in the stash so will try it tomorrow with smg and ar.

Associate
Jedi: no since both are ARs ;) surely you know AlphaBridge is relying on 2 of the same weapon type :p the secondary weapon serves only 1 purpose; providing unlocked talents different from the primary to take advantage of 6 talents in total.

Gamble: sadly no; the 2 piece relies on vests and masks ;) and that's what I've been collecting and have.

Soldato
Jedi: no since both are ARs ;) surely you know AlphaBridge is relying on 2 of the same weapon type :p the secondary weapon serves only 1 purpose; providing unlocked talents different from the primary to take advantage of 6 talents in total.

Gamble: sadly no; the 2 piece relies on vests and masks ;) and that's what I've been collecting and have.

whats the plan then? or is that under cover till its done? lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Got a sentry backpack with skill yesterday so here is the new reckless and savage sentry options.

I am still undecided what is better as I tested both on 4 horsemen, but will give both a shot at PVP soon and decide.

Just need another reckless, another savage, and a vig chest and that is me for my alt as well.

I have 2 firearms mods in with crit hit chance in both builds as the skill power is strong enough for a solid pulse and a solid quick overheal. Working better than any other DPS build I have had so far. Gets 2-3 million headshots quite easy, and good crits on the AR.

I have an mp7 stacked with crit chance bring total to 60%, so with pulse added on, it could be a beast in the DZ for PVP - also untested at the moment.

6AalY43h.png.jpg
VdfPEUyh.png.jpg

Plans from this point on now that I have my DPS, reclaimer and tactician finalised is to work on some fun stuff like:

Deadeye and HF
Alpha with reckless and savage
Support reclaimer with high electronics

And just for F34R as he proposed the idea:

4 piece Nomad support build with high electronics OR 4 piece nomad geared towards DPS with reckless and savage. (reason being is we are going to try and recruit two more people and run a heroic mission with nomad gear)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom