**WIN A HYPERX FURY XL SURFACE SIGNED BY NAVI + CLOUD REVOLVER HEADSET**

Associate
Hey! Listen!

Got a treat for CS:GO fans here. HyperX, being the amazing people they are, have provided us with a HyperX Cloud Revolver headset and a Fury XL Gaming Surface sign by NaVi during their plays in IEM 2016 this year. Brilliant :cool:

hyperx-fury-mat-navi-sig-giveaway2.jpg

To enter, you need to submit the CS moment that you're most proud of by either video or image if you think it's impressive (or funny!) enough :D

HyperX have been doing their own thing now for a while and they've gotten pretty darn good at it. Their headsets have won multiple awarda across all the big review sites over the years and the Cloud Revolver is the latest edition to the lineup, now sitting atop all the rest in both performance and style! Hard to find a better set of cans for the money to be honest.

View the HyperX range here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/gaming/pc-gaming?ckSuppliers=281&ckTab=0&sSort=2

We'll run this for a week so we'll announce a winner next Tuesday. One entry per person and you can change it if you like via an edit of your post.

Soldato
I've edited my video for some nice ace clutches, not the best quality...but It's not about quality... it's about sending a message :p

Last edited:
Associate

i called the noscope on teamspeak, but shadowplay wont record my own mic, only my teammates. hope u enjoy it :)

more funny short vids on my profile, iam not a youtuber or streamer, only post the funstuff from matchmaking with friends.

Associate

Not the cleanest but an ace is an ace!

Using a HyperX Cloud for a while now which I'm happy with but would love to win the headset.

Also, Na'Vi were absolutely destroyed by Fnatic on Friday night in the Eleague final so was surprised when VP did the same to them.

Edit: Changed it for an eco round ace... hope it's better.

Edit 2: Just done this playing with some guys from the OCUK forums... it's technically still Tuesday right!

Edit 3: Quality was terrible so same clip but you can actually see what's going on.

Last edited:
Soldato
Amazing how all these new accounts and accounts that only have single figure post counts over a few years all come crawling out of the woodwork and gravitate towards the chance of a freebie. :p

Back
Top Bottom