Steep

Soldato
Have registered for this also

I paid for early access to SNOW, which is a similar game, but poppermost have a lot less cash behind them and STEEP looks much further down the line. Shame, as I was hoping SNOW would turn out to be really good

Caporegime
Yeah I picked up Snow but it never really fulfilled it's potential. I really hope this can be another good snowboarding game, it's been such an underused genre this and last gen.

Soldato
OP
The open world stuff does work really well, sitting looking down a piste picking a line and having another wave and then start off down the hill, then you drop and chase after them, it's pretty sweet!

Soldato
First person view is pretty awkward in SNOW, hopefully Ubisoft have done a better job with the GoPro view in STEEP

Snowboarding will be extremely hard like that though I imagine as it's all peripheral vision. Here's hoping for an FOV option in the menus

Caporegime
I'm actually really enjoying this. The mountains are pretty impressive and the no loading in game is really good. Game is so hard though, the 3 star challenges are very tough, especially the wingsuit ones.

Back
Top Bottom