Bluetooth headphones

Soldato
Hey,

My dad has got some ageing bluetooth headphones which he uses regularly when cooking/doing stuff around the house to listen to music/radio shows/podcasts without disturbing everyone but sadly they are on their last legs. The battery just doesn't last anymore so they need to be replaced!

Enter le me, looking for christmas present! :D

Budget wise around £50 say? If possible full over the ear type headphones too as he has hearing aids which he'd like to keep wearing whilst using them!

Boom mic would be a huge plus but the wireless aspect is essential! :)

Thanks! :)

Soldato
I don't think you're going to get many recommendations. £50 is too low really for anything but obscure named brands no one's ever heard of.

The last pair of Bluetooth headphones that I remember being recommended on these forums, were about £100.

I think you're going to have to trawl through the masses of unknown branded ones on the jungle site and go for the ones that are within budget, have a good amount of positive user comments and try to go on whether they are large enough based on the user comments. Many seem to be labelled as over ear, but look small to me.

Soldato
I can imagine that Sennheiser's Bluetooth headphones are anything but cheap. :p

AKG's make some good ones. Y45BT are £70 at Richer Sounds and SuperFi, but are on ear.

Just looking a bit harder, I've just found some that didn't pop before. Philips SHB7000 for £40 on the jungle site. Philips SHB7250 at Currys for £70 and Sony ZX770BN at SuperFi for £80. All look full size over ears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom