Yo peeps

Associate
I may as well introduce myself...I live in Edinburgh and likes building stuff (especially computers), I'm a flying enthusiast with my favourite games being Flatout 2 and NFSMW (2005) for the category since forever and CSGO+R6S for the category at the moment.

I'm usually sitting on a forum as I find it enjoyable answering questions for people even if it's just a google search away so don't worry, I know what I'm doing :)

On a side note, why did I create this account now?
Well as a few of you may have seen, I'm doing OCUK as my assignment for my business management higher as it's my favourite computer parts selling company (partly due to them giving out free haribos which were missing from my recent order of my AKracing chair ;-; and having good CS) while being a company that is easy to gather information. This is OCUK's own forum so I'd thought it would be a good idea to post my survey on this forum but seems like the community and mods disagrees with it thus it getting locked in the end.

Thing is, I wasn't trying to leech of the 'community'...if being active in another forum doesn't count then fair enough but ya'll know, once you've been in a single forum where all the regular posters knows you, you don't feel the need to wander around anymore especially when the rules are slightly more relaxed than others.

I'm sorry for maybe persuading the intention of leeching off this community but that was not what I wanted. All I wanted was faithful OCUK customers to help me in gathering information and well that obviously didn't turn out to be planned...time to get helping on this forum I guess.

I'll end on a positive note I guess, thanks you very much (to the 8 guys who did answer) :)

Associate
Welcome and good luck on your highers, I remember doing Higher Business Management. Got a advanced higher C...lets just say I was not good at reading really quickly and bombed the exam.

Back
Top Bottom