MSI GT73VR nvidia drivers problem

Associate
Problem is no matter what I do I can not instal latest driver . The latest from Msi is 369.02 which is August . I'm not able to play battlefield 1 until I instal latest drivers updates . Geforce experience is just a sad act and says I have latest installed and it's the latest GeForce experience .

Is my GPU (1070) defective as i Can only see a handful of poole with same problem .

Last edited:
Associate
Problem is no matter what I do I can not intall latest driver . The latest from Msi is 369.02 which is August . I'm not able to play battlefield 1 until I instal latest drivers updates . Geforce experience is just a sad act and days I have latest installed and it's the latest GeForce experience .

Is my GPU (1070) defective as i Dan only see a handful of poole with same problem .

No your not the only one, I can't install the latest driver either. A message appears after scanning for hardware and says it cannot detect and it not supported. The previous one before the latest works for me though.

Associate
OP
No your not the only one, I can't install the latest driver either. A message appears after scanning for hardware and says it cannot detect and it not supported. The previous one before the latest works for me though.

Funny thing you say that it's actually installing as we speak so It's installing 375.95 . Not such a bad thing then really but MSI Need to get there act together as I was pulling my hair out . The machine itself is stunning and the screen quality is just simply amazing for a 1080p panel . Will leave a review once I used it a week or so on the MSI owners thread .

Associate
Funny thing you say that it's actually installing as we speak so It's installing 375.95 . Not such a bad thing then really but MSI Need to get there act together as I was pulling my hair out . The machine itself is stunning and the screen quality is just simply amazing for a 1080p panel . Will leave a review once I used it a week or so on the MSI owners thread .

Yeah the screen quality on these laptops are top notch! :p

Associate
OP
Do you guys just install the drivers on top of each other?

i did that time but when prompted when it goes to the custom instalation click custom then clean instal and jobs a good one . but even using DDU the 375.95 should still work with clean instal . i had 369.02 installed and just did it over the top . but chose custom and clean instal .

Associate
Yeah I've just done the same thing; installed 375.95 as the latest didn't get recognised as valid.

Cheers for making this thread, was starting to get a bit concerned my drivers weren't updating from 369.02 and pleased to see it's not just me.

Would there be any reason MSI would want to keep us on the older driver though? I can't imagine why, but it does seem odd they're still running with an out of date one.

Associate
OP
Yeah I've just done the same thing; installed 375.95 as the latest didn't get recognised as valid.

Cheers for making this thread, was starting to get a bit concerned my drivers weren't updating from 369.02 and pleased to see it's not just me.

Would there be any reason MSI would want to keep us on the older driver though? I can't imagine why, but it does seem odd they're still running with an out of date one.

yea its a bit annoting but im loving the 375.95 drivers anyway , only game that dont run and crashes is Forza horizon 3 but that game is broke anyway .

it is strange from MSI that there latest driver came out in august .

Associate
Hi guys...

I have a G752VM with a 1060 but checked out this thread out of interest... I checked my drivers and it's telling me I'm all up to date on 368.91...

Looks like it's not just an MSI issue.

Can someone post a link to the latest driver or where to find them??

Back
Top Bottom