Mousemat Cleaning

Associate
A bit of an odd one i guess but my mouse matt is absolutely filthy. Despite me using hot water and soap to make it look cleaner it still suffers from that dirty black residue left ingrained on the matt. Any tips on giving this a real good thorough clean?

Thanks

Don
with my OcUK one, I get a cloth and some generic washing up liquid and scrub it then fill the bath with luke warm water and scrub it... then leave it out to dry...

Stelly

Associate
OP
with my OcUK one, I get a cloth and some generic washing up liquid and scrub it then fill the bath with luke warm water and scrub it... then leave it out to dry...

Stelly

Yeh I have used hot water from my shower head and lots of scrubbing with a kitchen scowerer with only half decent results. I was wondering if anyone had come up with any conduction of like vinegar and boiling water etc... I'm not bothered about buying a new mouse mat but I don't want to ruin mine and be unable to game till a new one arrives and obviously I'd rather save myself the money if possible

Associate
i've used a toothbrush and soap with mixed results. Also on the QCK (and i have a large logitech one that goes under my KB)

Soldato
I still have my Razer Vespula, best mousemat I've ever had. Must be something like 6 years old now and it's plastic, so just a wipe with a wet cloth under the tap brings it up like new.

Associate
OP
I still have my Razer Vespula, best mousemat I've ever had. Must be something like 6 years old now and it's plastic, so just a wipe with a wet cloth under the tap brings it up like new.

i hate plastic/hard covered mouse mats i find them way to slippery, always prefered the cloth type

CMR

CMR

Associate
I have a Razer destructor from years ago that still comes up good as new with a wipe. It does have shiny areas in the middle from use but doesn't seem to affect the mouse.

Associate
^^ lol same my icemat just needs a wipe (really just dont like soft mats anymore) just got two of these recently though seems really nice Perixx DX-4000B

Back
Top Bottom