** NEW TEAMGROUP DELTA SERIES: BREATHING MEMORY!! **

Soldato
Only problem is you can't control the "breathing" I contacted them directly myself to ask and they said no. Aesthetically I wanted to control the pulsing to make it look like my PC was breathing but I can't get 4 sticks working the same strobe effect. Looks mismashed now :/

Soldato
Only problem is you can't control the "breathing" I contacted them directly myself to ask and they said no. Aesthetically I wanted to control the pulsing to make it look like my PC was breathing but I can't get 4 sticks working the same strobe effect. Looks mismashed now :/

I don't care about breathing. If there blitz white DDR4 put them up on the MM

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone know how tall these Delta stuff is? I am limited to 42mm and have no idea if this will fit or not. Official specs don't seem to list dimensions.

Associate
It's a shame these pulse, A solid colour would have been preferential, Like the new Corsair Vengeance stuff.

Agreed,

Seen a friend who has some of these and I HATE how they are not in sync , one of the sticks is always slightly off with the others drives me nuts.

Soldato
Thumbs up for Teamgroup, their ram is the b******'s

Massively tweakable, the two sets I have overclock like crazy out of the packet without voltage adjustment.

If I had a DDR4 mobo I would buy this without hesitation. Aside from looking ok I've never seen the attraction of the overpriced Corsair stuff.

Back
Top Bottom