** HTC VIVE: TRY IT FOR YOURSELF AT OCUK & PRE-ORDER WITH OcUK!! **

Caporegime
I think I might have to try this... Darn good idea.. I often have problems with 3D effects due to some eye problems. I'd almost def need to do more than 20m to know if it works for me as normally 20m is the time to start getting a headache... I survived a 20m 3D film at Orlando but that was some years ago!

Have a word with OcUK guys m8, they'll be able to sort a longer spell I'm sure :)

OcUK Staff
I think I might have to try this... Darn good idea.. I often have problems with 3D effects due to some eye problems. I'd almost def need to do more than 20m to know if it works for me as normally 20m is the time to start getting a headache... I survived a 20m 3D film at Orlando but that was some years ago!

Send me an email mate and I shall sort you out a longer time if you would like that. :)

Associate
Yes, of course they can, that's fine. But as of early this week, I was told by the "OcUK powers that be" that we're still being told June for orders placed at the moment, althought it is now later in the week, so I don't want to absolutly guarantee this myself, but I've not heard anything otherwise.

Associate
Planning to pre-order, but with only 5 days of May left, how sure are you guys regarding June deliveries? If there are any delays, can the pre-order be cancelled?

Keep in mind though that pre-orders at OcUK are charged up-front, so if you do decide to cancel, you'll be waiting a few days for the refund to go back onto your card.

Associate
Yes, of course they can, that's fine. But as of early this week, I was told by the "OcUK powers that be" that we're still being told June for orders placed at the moment, althought it is now later in the week, so I don't want to absolutly guarantee this myself, but I've not heard anything otherwise.

Any indication if it's near the start of the month or the end of the month? It's like waiting for Christmas and your birthday at once when you are a kid :)

Back
Top Bottom