** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
68561381.jpg

Alright, alright, don't lose your head! :eek:

Associate
the msi armor cooler looks shoddy, it doesnt even cover the pcb...

lots of new styles for them coolers. huge price range aswell from 520 to almost 700.

Associate
And yet the MSI Gaming model is even pricier than the overpriced FE model... this doesn't bode well for me wanting to buy a 1080ti when that releases... I guess the cheaper models are there for those who want it. But how do they perform? We need benchmarks! Lots and lots of benchmarks!

Soldato
Non-Ref waterblocks normally take their time, some of the above will have reference PCB though, not all use a custom PCB.

EK will gradually release them one by one within a few weeks, so I'll just wait for the first one to be released. Likely I'll have to wait that long for the cards to be available anyway.

EK's reference waterblock will not work on any of these better designs that have more than one power connector, since it covers all of the card's length and it will have no space for a second power connector. Of course that can be overcome with some modding but I guess I'll just wait.

Associate
Whats the eta for Asus GeForce GTX 1080 DirectCU III Strix Gaming Aura RGB 8192MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £619.99 inc VAT
?

Back
Top Bottom