** MAYHEMS GLASS & ULTRA CLEAR TUBING **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Launching today we have two very cool products from Mayhems

First up is their new range of traditional tubing. This stuff is a great price point as well as being really clear and having no nasty rubbish in them like some of the other brands.

Secondly is their new range of Borosilicate Glass tubing. Yes, thats correct. GLASS. It looks insane, is clear as... Glass and has no nasty rubbish in it. Perhaps the most hard wearing and unique thing you can put in your system.

You need to cut this stuff with glasses/goggles and gloves [glass dust is VERY bad for you] you need a diamond cutting blade for your modding tool or power tools to be able to cut this correctly.

Here is a video on how to do it:

Mayhems Ultra Clear Watercooling Tubing (12 - 34) 1319mm @ £1.69 inc VAT

WC-113-MH_400.jpg

The Mayhems ‘Ultra Clear’ product sets a new standard in transparency with our new flexible tubing and is simply epochs ahead of all the new EU standards that will soon be in effect. Our ‘Ultra-Clear’ tubing utilises new ’Polymer Additives’ that do not leach plasticizers into the system, which can lead to fouling and blockages.

Mayhems ‘ultra-Clear’ does not employ the use of Phthalate materials, which again lends credence towards a higher quality product than other types of tubing. Mayhems has liaised closely with a leading tube manufacturer within the United Kingdom in order to convey to you this high-grade product so one now longer needs to ‘take a chance’ with sub-par tubing.

Sold in 1m Lengths, The quantity you select is the length in meters that you will be suppplied with.

Only £1.69 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems Ultra Clear Watercooling Tubing (38 - 58) 1016mm @ £1.69 inc VAT

WC-114-MH_400.jpg

The Mayhems ‘Ultra Clear’ product sets a new standard in transparency with our new flexible tubing and is simply epochs ahead of all the new EU standards that will soon be in effect. Our ‘Ultra-Clear’ tubing utilises new ’Polymer Additives’ that do not leach plasticizers into the system, which can lead to fouling and blockages.

Mayhems ‘ultra-Clear’ does not employ the use of Phthalate materials, which again lends credence towards a higher quality product than other types of tubing. Mayhems has liaised closely with a leading tube manufacturer within the United Kingdom in order to convey to you this high-grade product so one now longer needs to ‘take a chance’ with sub-par tubing.

Sold in 1m Lengths, The quantity you select is the length in meters that you will be suppplied with.

Only £1.69 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems Ultra Clear Watercooling Tubing (38 - 12) 1013mm @ £1.39 inc VAT

WC-115-MH_400.jpg

Only £1.39 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems Hardened Glass Watercooling Tubing Straight 16mm (OD) x 500mm @ £7.99 inc VAT

WC-118-MH_400.jpg

Mayhems bespoke laboratory grade, hand blown and hardened glass tubing are made in the UK to the highest possible standards.

Developed from the ‘ground up’, Mayhems Laboratories have taken the concept of ‘Glass Like’ to the extreme and utilised local knowledge within the UK to produce hardened tubing for liquid-cooled PC’s. The size of the tubing conforms to standard sizes that are common within the industry today.

Mayhems tubing is fully compatible with other popular fittings from Primochill, Bitspower, EKWB, Thermaltake and other popular watercooling fittings. Mayhems Borosilicate Glass Tube tubing has been stress tested beyond ‘normal’ temperatures (100c+) and tested with all Mayhems coolants

Warning
Use appropriate safety measures when working with glass, this include safety glasses / goggle and gloves. Dispose of glass off cuts and glass dust safely. These products do not break into small fragments they shatter into shards.

Only £7.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems Hardened Glass Watercooling Tubing Straight 12mm (OD) x 500mm @ £6.95 inc VAT

WC-116-MH_400.jpg

Mayhems bespoke laboratory grade, hand blown and hardened glass tubing are made in the UK to the highest possible standards.

Developed from the ‘ground up’, Mayhems Laboratories have taken the concept of ‘Glass Like’ to the extreme and utilised local knowledge within the UK to produce hardened tubing for liquid-cooled PC’s. The size of the tubing conforms to standard sizes that are common within the industry today.

Mayhems tubing is fully compatible with other popular fittings from Primochill, Bitspower, EKWB, Thermaltake and other popular watercooling fittings. Mayhems Borosilicate Glass Tube tubing has been stress tested beyond ‘normal’ temperatures (100c+) and tested with all Mayhems coolants

Warning
Use appropriate safety measures when working with glass, this include safety glasses / goggle and gloves. Dispose of glass off cuts and glass dust safely. These products do not break into small fragments they shatter into shards.

Only £6.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Mayhems Hardened Glass Watercooling Tubing Straight 13mm (OD) x 500mm @ £6.95 inc VAT

WC-117-MH_400.jpg

Warning

Only £6.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
the mayhems is very good. imho the primochill is a bit better in terms of clarity.

let me do a side by side comparison picture.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
its hard to get a picture comparing the two really. the mayhems is the one on the right. the primochill on the left.

the mayhems has perhaps a slightly bluer hue to it I guess. hard to quantify really. In the grand scheme of things, it isn't something you would probably notice once fluid is in the tube.

one thing I do like, the bend radius is decent on the mayhems. much better than other tubing in this price range.

lrI6TE0.jpg.png

CC6wfgn.jpg.png

Soldato
Thanks for the pics Rich. The price difference was surprising - I know Mayhems aren't going to put their name to rubbish.

Are they going to introduce other sizes ? Murphy's law: my existing primochill is 16/11 diameter, so I assume I would all need new fittings in the event my irrational fanboi side escapes its you-don't-need-it box.

Associate

This is all glass tubing except the refill line. We will be introducing 90 degree bends very soon (they take longer to make). This Build took less than 1 hour to tube up.

Last edited:
Associate
If they are 12mm hard tub fittings then yes. Do not forget after cutting glass sand a slight chamfer on the glass so it slips in easier.

Soldato
Ordered some of the 16mm OD stuff and 4 Bitspower enhance fittings.

I've got a full soft tubing loop just now but i'll be using this for cpu only whenever the next latest and greatest cards come out or if i change to an air cooled card before that.

I'll use the angled Bitspower fittings i've got along with the enhance fittings.

Maybe OCUK could stock some cutting tools for this glass stuff?, i had a hard time finding one and had to order from china.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ordered some of the 16mm OD stuff and 4 Bitspower enhance fittings.

I've got a full soft tubing loop just now but i'll be using this for cpu only whenever the next latest and greatest cards come out or if i change to an air cooled card before that.

I'll use the angled Bitspower fittings i've got along with the enhance fittings.

Maybe OCUK could stock some cutting tools for this glass stuff?, i had a hard time finding one and had to order from china.

Could have used a tube cutter to score it - then place on a pencil, a sharp push (With gloves on of course) and voila it snaps where you scored it. Clean up with wet and dry(Wet)

Back
Top Bottom