Corsair LAPDOG - Available to pre-order

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

The Corsair Lapdog is available to pre-order now. I've also set up some bundles with all the compatible Corsair K70 Keyboards for a discounted price. You can find the links below.

Ideal for gamers who use their TV's to game, they should be with us the first week of June. There will be limited stock in the UK (I think we are one of only 3 retailers who will have it for launch), so if you fancy one whack a pre-order on and it will be despatched the day we receive our supply.

Corsair Gaming LAPDOG Gaming Control Center @ £109.99 inc VAT

BU025CS_141679_800x800.png

LAPDOG is an ultimate gaming control center which revolutionizes PC gaming in the living room. Designed
specifically to work with award-winning Corsair K65 or K70 series mechanical keyboards and a wired USB mouse. Its large and integrated 11 x 11” performance mouse pad guarantees unrestrained control and precision for your mouse movements. LAPDOG is very comfortable on your lap thanks to underside memory foam cushion that is removable, when needed. LAPDOG also features a built-in powered USB 3.0 hub with additional ports for any USB headset, game controllers, flash drives and supports USB fast-charging. It’s wired for performance to give uncompromised specs and always full, unlimited power.

*Keyboard and Mouse not included

- Designed to work with Corsair K70/K65 series keyboards
- Large 11” x 11” mouse mat area
- Removable memory foam lap cushion
- Built-in powered 4-port USB 3.0 hub
- Additional ports for USB headset and game controllers
- Durable aluminum surface
- Dedicated cable compartment
- Support for USB fast-charging

Contents

- Corsair Gaming LAPDOG Gaming Control Center
- Detachable memory foam lap cushion
- 12V AC charger
- 16ft (5m) connection cable
- Quick start guide

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Lapdog with Corsair K70 Keyboard (various models)

BU025CS_141685_800x800.png

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
These are a great product, concept wise but that's a lot of money for what in the end is a board, some memory foam and a powered USB port. Oh I almost forgot a corsair logo.

Associate
I love the idea of these, certainly better than the makeshift LAN boards I use to make back when LAN parties were popular/necessary but I can't help feel these are overpriced by a good £30 or so never the less I'll read some reviews when they hit the market.

Associate
100 quid, Really?

I know we like to spend lots of money on HARDWARE but this is starting to get mental, 150 quid mouse, 150 quid keyboard and now 100 quid board for Keyboard?

I give up I really do.

OcUK Staff
I really enjoyed playing Battlefront using this setup sat on a couch in Vegas earlier this year, was exceptional playing the game in 4k on a 70 inch TV.

Still I am surprised at the price though. :eek:

Soldato
100 quid, Really?

I know we like to spend lots of money on HARDWARE but this is starting to get mental, 150 quid mouse, 150 quid keyboard and now 100 quid board for Keyboard?

I give up I really do.

I've been on the verge of selling up and getting a PS4, it's only getting more and more expensive in the pc hardware market. I'll not make such a drastic decision yet but it's crossed my mind numerous times whilst I live in hope that things will get better hopefully starting with AMDs new gpus and cpus

Soldato
So you don't actually get the mouse or the keyboard with the board then? Dam that's expensive. I was looking at this for a friend who uses his TV. Thought "that's not bad getting all that, keyboard, mouse, powered board etc for just over £100"

...then I saw it was just for graphics purpose and you get just the board for £100 lol

Soldato
100 quid, Really?

I give up I really do.

Aye, sadly I'm of the same thinking. With no salary rises for years and tech prices going through the roof, it's hard to have any serious consideration for upgrades. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/in-w...um-motorized-chassis-black-red-ca-070-iw.html this still gets me laughing at the cost.

OcUK Staff
Back
Top Bottom