**CORSAIR COOLERS TO UPGRADE YOUR CPU COOLING**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

The nice guys at Corsair have decided to run a little promotion and reduce the price of a couple of the AIO coolers. If you are looking at upgrading your CPU cooler then these are an excellent option.

The prices will run until 24th June.

Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CW-9060025-WW) @ £89.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...iquid-CPU-Cooler-CW-9060025-WW-HS-038-CS.html

Socket Compatibility: 1155 / 1150 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / Intel LGA 2011-3 / AM2 / AM3 / FM1 / FM2

Hydro Series H100i v2 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm Radiator and dual 120mm PWM Fans for cooling..

Liquid cooling works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H115i gets you up and running quickly so you can spend more time enjoying the performance of your overclocked processor and less time assembling, filling, and maintaining your cooling system.

The H100i has Corsair Link software control built in. Just attach the included cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the software from Corsair.com, then customize and monitor your temps, fan and pump speeds, and even the RGB LED logo on the coldplate.

Features:
- Large 240mm radiator: more cooling capacity
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from
your desktop

Box Contents:
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP120L High Torque 140mm fans
- USB cable for Corsair Link. Integration
Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Hydro Series H80i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CW-9060024-WW) @ £74.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...iquid-CPU-Cooler-CW-9060024-WW-HS-037-CS.html

Socket Compatibility: 1155 / 1150 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / Intel LGA 2011-3 / AM2 / AM3 / FM1 / FM2

Hydro Series H80i v2 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with an extra-thick 120mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans for cooling that’s far superior to stock CPU cooling fans. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the selfcontained design of the H80i v2 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.

The H80i v2 has Corsair Link built in. Just attach the included cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software, and you can monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, adjust fan speeds, and customize the LED lighting directly from your desktop.

Features:
- Extra-thick 120mm radiator: a depth of 49mm provides more surface are for rapid cooling.
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from
your desktop
- User replaceable inserts: Change the color of your cooler to match your system with the user-replaceable inserts on the radiator and pump cap.

Box Contains:
- Corsair Hydro Series H80i v2 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP120L High Torque 120mm fans
- USB cable for Corsair Link. Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws

Only £74.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

All AIO COOLERS ARE LISTED HERE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom