**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
30% BBC iPlayer Radio
21% Facebook
17% FB Messenger
17% Android System

I have been charging for just over two hours and I now have 25%. Much slower than normal! Phone is still hot.

Unless there has been an update to these apps which is causing some battery drain..?

Force kill all facebook apps. It worked for me, mine refused to maintain charge until I killed them.

Associate
Glad I found this update - my battery has been totally blitzed by Facebook today and I've only had it open 5 mins.

Screen on time 57 minutes and it's completely flat (normally get around 5 hours).

Uninstalling FB & Messenger for time being

Associate
Battery life seems to get worse with every Android update in general, Google have a lot to answer for and manufacturers have to deal with the aftermath.

Associate
OK so I updated to nougat and can't say I'm too impressed so far...some annoyances are :
The dialer app has gone from being impressive with large contact images for starred contacts and also full screen contact pictures during a call to a small circular low Res icon....
The shelf no longer can have a dark background (if using nova) and therefore the text is unreadable in white...
You can't select a photo background in shelf...
Extra apps installed for calculator and SMS....
Vibrate not accessible via the volume rocker...
Not quite sure about the usability of split screen apps either as the only 2 I tried wouldn't work!!

Soldato
Nice surprise to get Nougat yesterday when I finally tapped update.

But I have two calc apps and a OnePlus app... Most other stuff seems okay so far. Will keep and eye on battery life.

Associate
Since installing the latest update my widgets keep being removed from the home screen. I'm adding the clock and Google search widget, put the phone down and wake the screen / unlock and find they are gone.

Adding the calendar to a new screen, next to the home scree, does not last long. Rather frustrating really!

Back
Top Bottom