• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8Pack Binned 5ghz+ Delidded 7700K CPU's for sale at OCUK

OcUK Staff
So here we have it, the first retailer in the UK selling binned Kabylake CPU's. The first retailer in the UK selling delidded CPU's with full OCUK warranty. No need to invalidate your warranty anymore or Bin CPU's locally!!!

The key features of this product are:
-Guaranteed 5g+ Core Overclock in all none AVX applications. All games and most professional applications are non AVX.
- CPUs binned by myself and delidded by our technicians with Liquid Metal replacing original Intel TIM for upto 30c cooler running temps.
- Full 1 year warranty with OCUK
- Free Thermal Grizzly 1g TIM so as to get the best thermal bond with your heat sink and hence great cool running.

The components used for binning these CPU are as follows:
Asetek 240 AIO cooler (We suggest at least this level of cooling for efficient stable operation)
3200mhz 16gb Corsair dual channel Vengeance mems at XMP
Nvidia GTX 1080
Asus Strix and ROG motherboards and Gigabyte Gaming 7.
1200w Quality Gold PSU.

Stress tests used:
Real Bench stress test.
None AVX Prime 95
XTU CPU stress test with 3D running (Heaven or Valley Maxed out!!!)

Suggested settings for 5g:
- Vcore 1.32-1.39v load typically 1.35v needed at most.
-VCCSA 1.00 -1.10v for 3200mhz mems Upto 1.25 for DDR4000mhz +
-VCCIO 1.00-1.10v for 3200mhz mems. upto 1.25 For DDR4000mhz +

+warranty upto 1.425v load if you want to push further.

The hardware we recommend to get the best from these CPU is:
Motherboard in ASUS Strix, ROG range or Gigabyte Aorus.
AIO cooler with 240mm Rad or higher, lesser cooling may work fine but is not guaranteed to.
Quality Bronze rated or above PSU providing enough quality power for the entire system.

Here is the link to this power users product:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...A1151-Pre-Binned-Processor-OEM-CP-003-OE.html

Associate
Nice, just what I was waiting for.

Just as I am a visual kinda guy can you post some screen grabs of the bios screens of the above mentioned setting in place to reach this clock? Like you did when you posted the first 4.8 bundles.

Many Thanks.

Associate
You can use 4.8ghz profile already posted on that board and change ratio to 50

Done!!!

Nice one, thanks. Didn't know if there would be any major change in the voltage.

Will of course test any changes I make for stability but just looking for the best starting point.

Sure it will all be fine.

Associate
Decisions decisions.... Do I wait for zen or buy this....
Can I ask a few questions please.

Do you think this will be ok with a Noctua nh-d15 s cooler?
I have never used a delidded cpu, I'd the top of the cpu put back on like a normal cpu so it's exactly the same installation or is extra care needed?

Thanks in advance for answers...

Soldato
Dammit, you do this just before Zen, and just after my PC has decided to bluescreen daily. Stop picking on me when I'm weak! D:

But more seriously, thanks for this one, will give seriously consideration when I'm next upgrading :)

Out of curiosity, did you take any measurements to suggest the extra power draw when these chips are at 5ghz vs stock speed? Currently using a 550W Seasonic, probably plenty for this plus a 1060, but best to plan ahead :)

Soldato
Dammit, you do this just before Zen, and just after my PC has decided to bluescreen daily. Stop picking on me when I'm weak! D:

But more seriously, thanks for this one, will give seriously consideration when I'm next upgrading :)

Out of curiosity, did you take any measurements to suggest the extra power draw when these chips are at 5ghz vs stock speed? Currently using a 550W Seasonic, probably plenty for this plus a 1060, but best to plan ahead :)

Should be fine

Permabanned
8 Pack Ill be honest this is best product at OCUK :D
I'm one of those people that end up with **** clocking CPU/GPU EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Could You run single thread Cinebench@5ghz and post it ?? I'm always after power from 1core due to how cpu bound World of Warcraft is in 3D when using TriDEF software.

Would love to see how much more Juice it pumps compared to my cpu at 4.5 :D

Soldato
Maybe I was lucky to get a 5-5.1 chip at retail price but given even the 'dog' chips will do 4.8ghz is that extra 0.2 really worth an extra £100? It will offer zero real world tangible benefits over 4.8.

Soldato
Maybe I was lucky to get a 5-5.1 chip at retail price but given even the 'dog' chips will do 4.8ghz is that extra 0.2 really worth an extra £100? It will offer zero real world tangible benefits over 4.8.

Some people like the idea of the redone TIM and potential for cooler temps

Soldato

The delidding is a nice touch too. I'd never have the guts to do that myself :)

One of these or Ryzen for me, depending on whether AMD has overplayed the hype card or are in fact onto a winner ^^

Permabanned
Brazo I would pay 100pounds for those 200mhz not to mention delided cpu with warranty !!! When 2 cores are 100% load and gpu at 70% and You are you are dropping below 30fps EVERY MHZ COUNTS !!!

Back
Top Bottom