• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5ghz+5.1ghz++ delidded+ 8PACK Elite Tier and Xtreme Kabylake 7700K and 7600K bundles 5ghz+5.1ghz+del

OcUK Staff
So whats the best thing about Kabylake I hear all the forum users ask?? Its for me and many others the CPU's overclocking potential. With this the associated performance benefits of overclocking for all CPU intensive tasks.

I have extensively tested then formulated both i5 5ghz and i7 5ghz+ upgrade bundles with the absolute performance enthusiast in mind.

To do this I took a inherently great overclocking CPU, I binned many of them on class leading motherboards to find the absolute best overclockers. I then improved the cooling where it could be a limiting factor by changing the TIM between the IHS and CPU die (de-lidding). All to bring the best of the best performance in a Kabylake upgrade bundle for those demanding the extra.....

Each of the bundles below is pre configured and tested by OCUK engineers based on OC profiles and guidance I provide with Xtreme bundles being totally configured by me.

i5 Elite Tier Bundle consists of:
i5 7600K@5ghz
ASUS ROG Hero Z270 MB
16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz mems / 32gb Option
Astek 240mm AIO cooler with other AIO options with 240mm+ rads or custom options.
Thermal Grizzly TIM

Some approximate performance benchmarks for this bundle.

Buy this i5 7600K 5.0ghz 8Pack Elite tier bundle here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/65201

i7 Elite Tier Bundle consists of:
7700K @5.0ghz with delidded CPU for 20-30c lower temps and full warranty with OCUK.
ASUS ROG Hero Z270 ATX MB or ASUS Strix G Z270 MATX MB
16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz mems / 32gb Option
Astek 240mm AIO cooler with other AIO and custom options 240mm plus rads
Thermal Grizzly TIM

Some approximate performance benchmarks for this bundle.

Buy this i7 7700K 5.0ghz 8Pack Elite tier bundle here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/65059
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/65338

Finally the best of the best. The Xtreme bundle... The CPU's used in this can typically run 24-7 at 5.2ghz. They are delidded and are ready to raise gaming and professional performance to the highest level ever seen on a four core CPU whilst remaining cool and ultra reliable in operation.

i7 Xtreme Bundle consists of:
7700K @5.1ghz+ with delidded CPU for 20-30c lower temps and full warranty with OCUK. With 5.2ghz bin CPU used.
ASUS ROG Formula Z270 Motherboard
16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz mems / 32gb Option available
Astek 240mm AIO cooler with other AIO options with 240mm plus rads or custom water coolers.
Thermal Grizzly TIM.

Buy the Xtreme bundle here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/65199

AND for fun Cinebench R11.5 at 6.8ghz. The CPU can do 6.9ghz for this bench but I will show these scores live at CES launch benching event. 7.2ghz Super Pi 32m anyone. RAG that CPU!!

Associate
Wow I'm seriously tempted to buy this :D

Is it possible to buy the "Xtreme Z270 - Intel Core i7 7700k @ 5.10GHz" without the AIO as I'm running a custom loop

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes that should be possible I will ask them to add this option to the drop downs tomorrow.

Ask them to do it on the Hero IX 5.0Ghz version as well and I will hit buy tomorrow!

No need for the cooler (as good as it might be) as got a H115i which was a fairly recent purchase.

Caporegime
links are extremely slow or not opening for some reason.when they do open its like holy bleep the price :D

i did kinda expect it though with 5ghz barrier .

it does show you the 4.6 8pack i7 bundles were 600 odd quid.few years ago.:p

Associate
Thing is, most chips will hit 5Ghz (likely with delid), so unless they were sold with a guaranteed voltage of 1.3v or below (stable at 5ghz), these bundles are just not worth it, especially for this markup lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom