*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
It's on both as from the 13th, ea access is quite a bargain for the Xbox @ £20 a year.

The season pass is £14.24 @cdkeys, but knowing them will increase in price when the base game goes free, well free with Origin access.

shame you cant get the year pass for the pc

Soldato
I don't think thats the case is it? I read that on day 16 (09/12) the first 300 people get a free copy of one of the latest games, but I didn't think that was the case for the other days. I can currently select the reward for today or any of the previous days, apart from day 2 which says "Thank you for your interest in today's giveaway. Unfortunately, it was a one day offer and is no longer available"

Though most days its garbage anyway.

I tried getting the free game today but it was wallpaper which was meant for tomorrow according to the leak.

Not sure when the free decent game will be?

Soldato
I tried getting the free game today but it was wallpaper which was meant for tomorrow according to the leak.

Not sure when the free decent game will be?

I read it wasn't officially annouced by Ubisoft that this was actually going to be a thing? One of their status reports on Twitter (@UbisoftClub) says "And the last #Ubi30 free game on PC is... Assassin's Creed III!

Available from December 7 on Uplay PC."

Associate
I got asked for either a passport or drivers license and this was after they took the paypal payment. I refused and got a refund, not been back since.

wow thats stupid lol.. only reason i can see them needing ID would be for age verification.. and yet they accepted your paypal payment, which you need to be atleast 18 to have a paypal account anyway! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom