Neocron Evolution

Associate
I have got back into Neocron since its been patched recently, does anyone else on here play? Seems like the game has been taken over by a volunteer support team that are making some good progress with it.

If you haven't heard of it the game is a free to play MMORPG/FPS in a Cyberpunk world which is pretty unique. The learning curve is pretty steep but there are plenty of folk around to help new players in the game.

http://www.neocron-game.com/

Associate
OP
They have made a few graphical improvements to the models and surroundings but you have to approach it with the view that its 15 years old.

Player base is around 120 - 170 in the evenings and improving at the moment.

Still love the game for its mix of PVP and PVE

Associate
I used to be one of the key member of the TechHaven Network and set up the neocron wiki which can still be seen on their site. I have fond memories of this game and am really excited to see that the volunteer development team have put so much effort into upgrading and sorting out old issues with patches. :D

I'll see you all there on my pistol PE at MB!

Soldato
Wow haven't played the game since I was in Greece back in 2002-3, but EVE online got me over afterwards, and the rest is history. :/
And I remember was playing it in parallel with ATTD (A Tale In the Desert) back in 2003...

Associate
Loved Neocron back in the day! No MMO has held my attention like Neocron. Think I had a capped Tank, Rifle PE which I rerolled to pistols (man LOM pills were a pain to use) Drone spy and a Trike hunter for farming warbots and getting rares.
What were the servers again? Uranus, Pluto and Neptune?

Associate
Oh Neocrack ..... back in the days of the Pluto server ... I was in clans NESW (North Eastern SWAT) and SXR (SynergyXR) :D

Those Pepper Park fights were fun!

Back
Top Bottom