The last game you completed, and rating.

Soldato
LA Noire

8/10

Although it was a bit repetitive at times it did deliver a good story and very nice acting with good characters which kept me going throughout.

Soldato
I mostly play sandbox games and WOW, so it's hard to say that I complete anything. The last game I got a win message on was Doom: the Roguelike, which I give 8/10 for being hilarious and nasty.

Soldato
FEAR 2 - Project Origin (been sitting in my Steam account since a sale ages ago and I wanted a quick-fix pick-up-and-put-down type of game)

5/10

Atmospheric in a few places, some decent fire-fights here and there, but really just a very plain, generic shooter. Formulaic in pretty much everything - the settings, the plot progression, the pacing, 90% of the (repetitive) battles, the weapons, the enemies. Oh, and the ending was rubbish in terms of story closure and tedious and frustrating in terms of gameplay.

Soldato
The Witcher 2

9/10 - Absolutely fantastic and beautiful game. Just how PC games should be: Optimised, great controls, immersive and beautiful. I'd give it a 10 if it were a bit longer. I was hoping for a bit more gametime, this was with completing all side-quests too.

Soldato
Warhammer 40k space marine

7/10

The combat in the game is pretty fun with lots of action, but it gets very repetitive with constant wave of enemies as you progress through the game. Not a bad game, can be picked up super cheap, its a Steamworks game to!

I hope more people can write a little mini review as to why they given the game that score, this could be a good thread!

Back
Top Bottom