Titanfall 2

Caporegime
First one got old fast, EA expected another COD like hit seeing as the devs were the creators of cod and allied assault. Don't think it lived upto expectations.

Soldato
First Titanfall was brilliant, was just missing single player campaign.

I enjoyed it for a few days, but it was light on content, DLC heavy and the match making was just plain broken. It marked the end of day one AAA games in my life.

Soldato
Well there goes Titanfall servers then :rolleyes: EA are well known to usually stop these when the sequel arrives (why I will never buy any of their games which insist on server's to run even offline).

Soldato
I will admit, I played the first on the free weekend and parts of it were really quite good fun. Running around popping people, jumping into the Titan and tearing it up, etc. it was actually very enjoyable.

The thing was, it took ages to matchmake and connect, so much so that it was just flowbreakingly bad. It was like three minutes of fun for about ten minutes of staring at a screen.

Soldato
Is this coming out this year? The same year as BF5?

I thought the last one came out the year after BF4, and still failed to attract most of the BF4 players.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Enjoyed the first one and with a bit of luck they've listened to feedback. Hoping for a proper single player campaign, much more mech customisation, and more destructible environments on a newer engine.

Permabanned

I thought the last one came out the year after BF4, and still failed to attract most of the BF4 players.

I don't see why it should attract BF players. I had high hopes for the game as the developers were from COD4 Infinity Ward but as an IP it bummed.

- Minion/bots were stupid and hence in making the game not challenging
- No Campaign. For some people a good single player is still necessary for value for money.
- Poor PC optimization.
- No skill required to play the game.

After the initial OMG Mechs and developers from COD4 died of people saw the game for what it was - boring, uninspiring and unfinished. I hope the sequel addresses the core gameplay and longevity otherwise it will remain as Titanfail 2.

Caporegime
OP

it was late it was supposed to come out earlier but they didnt make the deadline. if they teasing about this now i would guess it will be this year but...bf5 will be out october so im guessing this would be september december or next year as they wont want to class sales wise.

hoping it is this year as that will mean beta wont be that long away.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom