New Thrustmaster Wheel

Soldato
Interested to see what a brand new Thrustmaster wheel looks like. It's not like the market is flooded with new tech. Also, not sure if it includes pedals or not. Something else Thrustmaster could have a look at, since these are usually either terrible or expensive.

Soldato
Pretty sure it doesn't come with pedals, looks interesting and the more competition the better but i'm going to be sticking with the T500RS for a while. I would like to know if they are selling that rim separately though.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
If the package just included the wheel and base. Then that is pretty expensive. I'd still buy as my T500 pedals are still decent.

I have thought about bagging a fanatec package in the past. But the price is really putting me off.

Soldato
If the package just included the wheel and base. Then that is pretty expensive. I'd still buy as my T500 pedals are still decent.

I have thought about bagging a fanatec package in the past. But the price is really putting me off.

I think it's aimed to compete against fanatec so £500 for just a rim and a base it actually a bit cheap in comparison. I really want some Heusinkveld pedals but that aren't exactly cheap!

Caporegime

they have great deals on with black friday at the minute.they also released a cheaper base unit package and pedals to go with it.

the v3 pedals i had were a work of art so i understand the cost tbh.the actual workmanship of the parts are top class.thats why you pay the money.

you could put them in a glass box and just look at them :D

one deal i noted is they are doing the great fanatec handbreak really cheap at moment.if you do dirt rally or need one time to bag one.

Soldato
As far as the base goes, it ticks my boxes in terms of being a bit more powerful and cutting down on FFB fade vs the T300.
That's useful to me, considering I use a larger/heavier rim.

Not a fan of the price, but if it's roughly on par with the CSW v2, then cool.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, but they make sense when you're in an open wheeler (obviously :o) and you get used to it pretty quickly.

Personally, I still prefer 300-320mm rims with everything else.

Back
Top Bottom