• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GeForce experience

Soldato
so I downloaded JUST the latest driver for my card from Nvidias page. Just the latest driver mind. Not geforce experience and it's gone and installed geforce experience along with it! The cheek!

Soldato
OP
This is where I installed the "driver" from.

cccccc.png

Soldato
The end of the world as we know it!

On a serious note, that's the full drivers. It doesnt say on the webpage but the release notes (link at the bottom of the page) lists the modules included in the driver.

Last edited:
Soldato
when i untick to install new version of gforce experience it still installs it tbh

edit: if you have older version installed

Last edited:
Associate
too much fail in this thread.
Read the page, it's not uncommon to select the bits you want and un-check the bits you don't want.

You don't like the defaults? Well, other people do so whatever default values Nvidia use they can't please everyone.

What's the point in creating yet another useless thread?

Soldato
OP
too much fail in this thread.
Read the page, it's not uncommon to select the bits you want and un-check the bits you don't want.

You don't like the defaults? Well, other people do so whatever default values Nvidia use they can't please everyone.

What's the point in creating yet another useless thread?

My point was, I deliberately avoided the "geforce experience" download on their homepage and instead opted for just the drivers on two separate tabs. or certainly what is made to look like just the drivers.
Surely if you specifically don't choose to download Geforce experience and make the conscious decision to instead go to the drivers page. It's shouldn't install experience anyway!

Associate
There's a big clue there...............375MB!

On a serious note isn't the GF Experience tab just to install it?

The drivers download has always been the "full package" for as long as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom