CS:GO Discussion

Associate
Ok desperate post here guys, does anyone want to be my friend on steam and play some co-op guardian missions with me, I haven't done any yet (completed the wildfire ones) and need that gold coin but my usual playing buddies are letting me down. I will warn though I'm by no means anywhere near GE and really only play casually for the bants.

Soldato
Ok desperate post here guys, does anyone want to be my friend on steam and play some co-op guardian missions with me, I haven't done any yet (completed the wildfire ones) and need that gold coin but my usual playing buddies are letting me down. I will warn though I'm by no means anywhere near GE and really only play casually for the bants.

so long as you NEVER EVER use the word "bants" ever again......i'll be your friend:D

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990255650/

Soldato
They do need to be paid for. They are different types of missions you can do coop or play on your own. The wildfire ones are things like play casual and get x amount of kills on y map.

Gemini missions you do with a partner and are of a similar style, get x amount of kills but you face waves of enemies as they come to a bomb site. They progressively get a bit harder and the guns you use all vary. Sometimes you can buy, other times you can't. The coop ones are quite enjoyable but I am less interested in the ones where I have to do casual competitive because that sucks.

Any of you guys have issues with Virgin media and routing to servers? We have a server in London but are being routed via Sweden, it is introducing extra latency and constant 10% packet loss minimum, with it hitting 20% pretty regularly. This started happening last 2-3 weeks. It has made it pretty much unplayable. Voice comms are all broken up and hard to hear, gun sounds are lost, grenades explode but no sound, I am killed whilst I appear behind cover only to appear back out of it etc..etc.. It has become a complete joke now. Not sure what can be done about it.

Associate
so long as you NEVER EVER use the word "bants" ever again......i'll be your friend:D

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990255650/

Ok yeah apologies for the inappropriate use of the word, it's folks in my office using it and it's rubbing off on me, I solemnly swear not never use it in your presence again.

Also, cheers I'll add you later when I get in, thanks for that.

Also also...

Atari

Just started playing CS:GO, what are the operations all about? I've seen them in the game and I believe they need to paid for.

If you do decide to buy the operation and are needing a noob type buddy to do the co-op missions with then I'm happy to help as I need someone to do them with to.

Last edited:
Soldato
Apart from 2 or 3 random games I haven't played CS in a bout 6 months, got a free month long ESEA sent through to tempt me back. I am absolute trash at this game now (okok more so than before) so this is going to be very VERY painful :D

Soldato
I played over 2 months of ESEA as Nova your'll live Just push past the first half a dozen games at first it'll presume you are 12 RWS then later it does a better attempt to skill match based on your actual games played

The operation gets reduced after a while, so since February it'll probably be soon and you might as well wait for that.
It used to be that it unlocked special maps to play, then it was a pass for you and your lobby and now it makes no difference.
But thats how they pay map makers with the cost of the coin/pass.

The main thing is you get a special drop, the latest case (later on anyone can get this) and also other special drops including the famous dragonlore. Chances are you get nothing much but in the past I've got about $70 worth of rarer skins which is more then the pass ever cost me

I got dropped a viper skin for the AWP, top skin from Italy. Twice in two years I got a purple, pity I had already got one from betting + holo stickers

The quality of overwatch changed a lot a few months back, every case almost is quite obvious. Is that just me, I used to have to throw more fish back in on maybes.
Evm59IA.jpg
Can everyone click the BETA in game, I doubt the first try will change much but they might accidentally improve MM somehow. It optionally sends SMS to a phone for a verified queue, like a trade (I think)

co-op missions are quite hard, they made a special map which is nice but otherwise just bots are a bit irritating. I have gold dont mind helping

Last edited:
Soldato
If you do decide to buy the operation and are needing a noob type buddy to do the co-op missions with then I'm happy to help as I need someone to do them with to.

I'll probably grab it over the weekend so I'll definitely be up for some nooby co-op (I'm still quite new so I'll apologise now if I suck :p)

Add me on Steam, my username is Slashbored.

Associate
New Chroma 3 Case released, pretty Mehhhh skins and no new knife/skins for other knives.

On a positive note, my team got promoted on ESEA to the Intermediate league!

Associate
New Chroma 3 Case released, pretty Mehhhh skins and no new knife/skins for other knives.

On a positive note, my team got promoted on ESEA to the Intermediate league!

Congrats on the promotion.

Yeah skins are pretty terrible! A Bizon as a red tier skin lol, m4a1s looks terrible. Only things I like are the tec9 and ump.
But who am I kidding ive been brainwashed by valve and ill probably open any cases I get anyway :(

Soldato
Congrats on the promotion.

Yeah skins are pretty terrible! A Bizon as a red tier skin lol, m4a1s looks terrible. Only things I like are the tec9 and ump.
But who am I kidding ive been brainwashed by valve and ill probably open any cases I get anyway :(

lol - that's the way I feel - I always say i'm not going to spend money on a "stupid game" - but then ***** £20 on 11 keys to open containers I've got

Soldato
Case openings and the temptation are a nightmare.

I've resorted to just keeping the keys now, and plan on trading up my knife with some.

Got a Bayo Doppler P1 atm, fv 0.007 with a red tip. Unfortunately for me, dopplers are t10 to the dozen, everyone seems to have them! ;)

Associate
Won 1 of my last 9 games :( Shame really, had a usual mix of trolls in there but some games were so close with really nice team mates.

Back
Top Bottom