Dark Souls 3

Associate
Yeah the unpacking was what killed it. All done now though.

I started again for the third time as a warrior this time and it's such a good starting class and the axe is a great weapon. I've breezed through to the boreal boss but have only tried to beat him once when I was low on eustus.
Really enjoying this game now one of the few that can get me amped up.

Soldato
Look, I love the whole online invasion/summon aspect of the game. I think it is brilliant, but sometimes it could be a bit more helpful. I was just in a secret area that you have to jump done from a ledge to, and have to homeward bone to get back. Then I got invaded and was just left there unable to do anything!

Soldato
Ffs. Another example. Just entered a boss room, was watching the cinematic and when it finished I had a tiny slither of health left. Apparently someone had invaded and was attacking me through the fog door:rolleyes:

Associate
Anyone use the hex edit to fix widescreen before? Ive opened the exe but theres a mountain of numbers to look at and I'm lost as to where they could be

Yes.....use HxD.....has a search function, where you can search for Hex Strings....search for 800700003804 and replace it with your resolution string.

http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=30954&start=60

Doing it again fixes it after the patch.....but is anyone having issues logging into the servers?

Soldato
Not logging in, but massive lag. Was summoned for Abyss Watchers and it was just standing there... We did the first phase and it said the boss was defeated.

Also, I just realised that with the Uchigatana r1 weapon art you can actually duck under quite a few attacks!

Last edited:
Soldato
Twice now been summoned for Abyss Watchers fight and the second phase doesn't start properly. First phase they just stand there whilst you kill them, then the second phase is just one if those normal ones instead of the big one. Really messed up!

Permabanned
Soldato
His bits go on a chair in firelink. His soul you can exchange for a weapon or just use to level.
Also if your struggling in general, farm that area before you progress and get the Dark Sword - it will carry you through the rest of the game.

Soldato
His bits go on a chair in firelink. His soul you can exchange for a weapon or just use to level.
Also if your struggling in general, farm that area before you progress and get the Dark Sword - it will carry you through the rest of the game.

how do I exchange his soul for a weapon, I tried the firelink shrine and can't see where?

Soldato
Half way through ng+ and I've only just discovered Demon Ruins!

^at this point on a first run through, I would just focus on increasing one offensive stat tbh. Get either Dex or strength to 40 then branch off from there if you want.

Edit- Something else I just realised. That skeleton ball thing in the Catacombs that is super annoying will kill itself against the bars at the end of it's run if you leave it a few times. I think you might have to kill the skeleton just inside that room firs though. not Sure

Last edited:
Soldato
Half way through ng+ and I've only just discovered Demon Ruins!

^at this point on a first run through, I would just focus on increasing one offensive stat tbh. Get either Dex or strength to 40 then branch off from there if you want.

Edit- Something else I just realised. That skeleton ball thing in the Catacombs that is super annoying will kill itself against the bars at the end of it's run if you leave it a few times. I think you might have to kill the skeleton just inside that room firs though. not Sure

Thanks I'm gonna kill the skeleton boss then go back through decons and catacombes to farm before I fight plontif

Back
Top Bottom