*** Battlefield 1 ***

Caporegime
there will be a leak or tease about next bf game anytime now. its always now to build up for the big usa games expo in june E3.

so by june we will know that its out in october. if its not out in october then that means titanfall 2 is.

Associate
Sorry I was expecting news on the new Battlefield game, who really gives a flying **** about 4x xp. Looks like we all got trolled by that twitter update.

Caporegime
weve always had a leak or teaser video this early.thats the thing.:p

just like cod . someone has leaked this goes viral every year.within the next few weeks something will be leaked or teased about the next bf game.

Associate
i hope it's WW2, i know the rumour was for 1, but come on who wants to be cannon fodder for arty or german machine guns

ME!...

I will be happy with WW2 or 2142 style. Bored of all the modern day shooters.

I have so much love for Battlefield 1942, that was my childhood game.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
http://www.pcgames.de/Battlefield-5...-Trailer-und-Live-Streams-bestaetigt-1193880/

Google Translate version:
04/29/2016 12:58:In a few days the world premiere of the next Battlefield done. PC Games participates in the planned for May 6 press event in Berlin - and reported on course info, trailer and screenshots! Live streams to Battlefield 5 are also planned. Find out here the first details of the new first-person shooter from DICE!

The next Battlefield comes. So much we can you already tell at this point! For May 6 publisher Electronic Arts invites selected media representatives to Berlin to present the new first person shooter game developer DICE first. PC Games will be represented, of course, and you keep at this point with all the information up to date. Published that Electronic Arts as part of the event a first trailer for Battlefield 5, is already confirmed. Keep most of our topics page for Battlefield 5 in mind. For there all the news converge around the first-person shooter.

After the event at 22 o'clock first live streams are planned to Twitch, Battlefield 5 present the public. Our impressions of the new first-person shooter will be as soon as possible publish it here. This confirms recent rumors that Battlefield 5 on May 6 unveiled. That Electronic Arts releases a new Battlefield offshoot this year, the company already announced in July, 2015.

The then confirmation was made ​​in conjunction with the release of quarterly results from Electronic Arts. Chief Financial Officer Blake Jorgensen made ​​to investors of the company announced that it einplane a first-person shooter for each year. While Star Wars: Battlefront referred those titles this year, 2016 was another Battlefield turn. Further details are not yet known. On May 6, we learn definitely about the venue of Batllefield 5. Recently, there was speculation about the First World War as a setting. Whether the next Battlefield actually the number 5 in its name, we learn at the event with security also.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Also I just read on Reddit, it seems the NDA is lifted today, and as someone pointed out Levelcap hasn't released a video yet today (he's usually 1pm to the minute and you can set your watch by him)

Wonder if we'll see anything today?

Associate
I'm ready for a refresh now, just not sure what theme i want next.

Pretty sure i want ww2, but there'd be no modern tech. ww1 would be too old i think, and we've already had futuristic too...

What do you guys want?

Back
Top Bottom