Space Hulk: Deathwing

Associate
No details beyond what's in the pics. It's a FPS with you playing a librarian from the Dark Angels chapter. Looks like you gain experience which lets you upgrade skills and kit. It's being made by the same guys that did E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, so expect lots of jank.

ZWxgn0u.jpg

Please keep images to below 1280px wide or post in
tags like I've done for you above - Rilot
Funny to see this so soon after the release of the other Space Hulk game.

Teaser vid

Last edited:
Soldato
No details beyond what's in the pics. It's a FPS with you playing a librarian from the Dark Angels chapter. Looks like you gain experience which lets you upgrade skills and kit. It's being made by the same guys that did E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, so expect lots of jank.

Funny to see this so soon after the release of the other Space Hulk game.

Should be atleast pretty running on Unreal Engine 4

Caporegime
Space Marine was amazing imho, even if the multiplayer was let down by the lack of dedicatd servers.

Space Marine was pretty average, crap story and the mechanics made no sense with the fluff. Dawn of the War is still the only above average GW game in a very long time. Recently it's just been crappy mobile games and quick cash ins ripping off other games.

Soldato
The screenshot's look detailed and suitably atmospheric but need to see some gameplay.

Space Marine was the only PC game that made me feel nauseous/headaches due to the horrible FOV, which they never patched :(

Sgarrista
Commissario
Space Marine was pretty average, crap story and the mechanics made no sense with the fluff. Dawn of the War is still the only above average GW game in a very long time. Recently it's just been crappy mobile games and quick cash ins ripping off other games.

There was a story?

All I remember is smashing faces with a thunderhammer for hours on end :D :D :D

Caporegime
Exactly. the 40k universe has some great fluff with almost limitless potential in games...

...yet we get a ****** paint by numbers Ultramarines game, it's insulting.

Soldato
Known about this for a while now, am really hoping they don't screw it up.

Christ, if they could just remake the old Space Hulk game but update it with newer graphics, that would be awesome.

Associate
I'd quite like an advanced Space Crusade game. Space Marine scouts verses Tyrannids, inside the hive. Great fun graphcially but probably make it play like x-com. Either Enemy unkown or declassified..

Back
Top Bottom