[Build Log] Yellow Max H440 Watercooled

Associate
I hope you enjoy watching this progress. I am aiming to have this completed by Decemeber (ish).

Hardware:

- MSI Z87 MPower Max
- 970 G1 Gaming (SLI soon)
- Corsair Dominator 2800
- Corsair AX860i
- Creative ZXR
- Samsung 830 Crucial M4 SSD
- 1TB Velicoraptor

Cooling:

- XSPC RX360
- XSPC EX240
- Scythe Gentle Typhoon Fans
- EK D5 X-Res
- Acrylic Tubing
- EK-GPU Waterblock Nickel Plexi
- EK-Supremacy-EVO

Update 1:

- Completed braiding the cable (PITA). Teleios Premium grade sleeving.
- Striped the case ready for radiator, NZXT logo now yellow!
- LED Lighting completed on the side panel. You may notice a small strip of vinyl along the edge of the window where the light is. This stops horrible reflections onto the window.

Associate
OP
Small update, Sleeved D5 Pump and wrapped in 3M White Vinyl. Gentle Typhoon AP14's sleeved and black connectors replaced the ugly white ones. More soon...

Associate
OP
Update 2:

- Finished painting the rads white, fans fitted and mounted to the case.
- Started cable management round the back, most will be done once I have the power cable in place.
- Mounted Res/Pump to the rad with a little bracket I made. I had to add a small support to stop any movement, I may change this, any ideas what else I could use?.
- Need to order some acrylic tubing, what do you guys recommend size/brand?

Associate
OP
Update 3:

- Finished braiding all the cables, really is a time consuming job but it was fun!
- Block ready to go, used a little plastic polish on the acrylic top.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Planning to mount the HDD under the psu cover, there is plenty of room, I will use one of the HDD trays that came with the case to mount somewhere down there. I don't need a blu-ray drive, but if you do your out of luck, no bays in the case. You could always use external?

Associate
OP
Update 4:

Now that Christmas is out of way I've made some progress at last! Updates should be more regular as I have some much needed time off work in the new year.

- Started Cable management and added NZXT grid fan controller. I had to remove it from its casing due to being close fit on the back panel.
- New Res mount, more secure than before.
- Acrylic piping started, takes a while but I am loving the look compared to regular tubing. Drain valve added.
- HDD Mount behind the Rad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom