Disposable BBQ who sell the cheapest/best ?

Associate
OP
is there such a thing as the best Disposable BBQ ?
Of course they're all different prices differing amounts of charcoal some are easy to light others aren't.

I think the Big K ones are very good but I don't know who sells them. Tescos are £3 at the moment for some reason. ( I think Waitrose are about £5)

Caporegime
Just make sure you get the double ones tbh, the singles are rubbish if there is more than one of you.

I'd suggest Somerfield/Coop, they may not be the cheapest but the do seem to have the most charcoal in them and don't need topping up with more like most of the others...

Caporegime
What a pathetic thread.

Please learn to make a decision yourself on a use once item such as this.

By the time you have travelled to get the cheapest one, you might have spent more in travel costs.

Just pick some up next time you do your groceries.

Soldato
co-op ones are good. 1.75 each but be sure to let the flames die down completely, they're good to cook on for 45mins or so.
morrisons ones are 2.25 each but not as good. they burn for a good hours or so but not as hot so your food ends up quite dry.

Soldato
Just buy the cheapest you can find in your area , they are all pretty much a muchness tbh, we used about 5 of them yesterday all different brands and they all did the job

A good idea is to stock up on them at the end of summer when they are selling for a few pence

Back
Top Bottom