My cat poop in the bath

Associate
I woke up this morning and found out that my cat did a massive poop in the bath. Now, instead of me getting angry about it, I realized that it was better in the bath than on the carpet.

And then it got me thinking on how on earth did my cat know where to do it? I mean do they know the difference between the bath or the floor? Its just amaze me on how they can be clever sometimes :/

Soldato
Offtopic but over the last week our family has been hassled by this cat, the first thing it did was stalk us and then when we opened the front door it ran in. Then it started going into our garden and just sitting there. This morning it decided to bring a dead bird and leave it outside our front door.
I don't think it likes us for some reason.

Soldato
Offtopic but over the last week our family has been hassled by this cat, the first thing it did was stalk us and then when we opened the front door it ran in. Then it started going into our garden and just sitting there. This morning it decided to bring a dead bird and leave it outside our front door.
I don't think it likes us for some reason.

Congratulations! You've been adopted by a cat.

Soldato
My cat used to **** in the bath all the time... No idea why she chose to do it there. At first I had the same reaction as you (the "better in the bath than on the floor", not the "she must be clever"), but eventually it really got on my nerves - every time I forgot to shut the bathroom door I'd come home to a nice pile of stinking cat turd in there. Pristine, untouched litter trays and turds in the bath.

In the end I took to leaving an inch or so of water in the bath. Eventually that discouraged her from trying, but it didn't help the dampness issue.

The only think I could think of is that the surface of a bath probably seems, to a cat, quite similar to the bottom of a litter tray.

PAz

PAz

Soldato
Would've been good for your skin if you'd run a hot bath, mixed it together and then soaked in it for a while. Much better than the majority of today's bath foams.

Caporegime
Cats are amazing. :) No wonder the Egyptians used to respect them so much. Mind you, they might not have had to deal with bath antics like the OP. Mine always used the litter tray, but had the knack of using it as soon as I had put down fresh litter. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I woke up this morning and found out that my cat did a massive poop in the bath.

memes-smart-ass-cat-i-dont-see-your-problem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom