G.skill Trident Z New Colours

Associate
It's been over a month since their announcement, I've been scanning all the websites and the only place I can find this in stock is on a US site but, they don't ship internationally :(

I desperately want the Silver/White and Black/White kits for a new build as they look amazing, it doesn't seem like many retailers in UK actually stock the Trident Z G.skill products so I'm wondering how long it's going to take until UK/EU gets these kits.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yep got a response saying the same, apparently there are issues with getting stock of G.Skill products, they need to up their game in Europe.

Soldato
Oops, just spotted this thread as have put in a suggestion also. Having to buy from USA of all places. There are other competitors that list TridentZ kits in the UK, too but most kits on request

Last edited:
Soldato
Get a friend/family in the US who can send you stuff that isn't stocked in UK. Transferwise.com can cut down on exchange and service fees. Not sure if there's anything better.

Associate
Yep I have based my build around the orange/black sticks (F4-3200C15D-16GTZKO). I can only find them at selected vendors outside the UK. What frustrates me is that news of these came at the start of May, with release dates being given for beginning of June. I now need to find an alternative as there is the cashback dealine for processor and mobo (15th July) coming up and the win 10 update one at the end of the month. As I'm running an orange and black 6700k build I'm quite limited choice wise, so it looks like ripjaws instead. *SIGH*

Last edited:
Soldato
They just don't have the numbers, so stock in Europe is fairly limited. G.Skill have the privilege of binning this stuff and selling between other vendors, so their stuff is always the best, with the best guardband. That's the upshot, the downside is there aren't as many kits in circulation.

Associate
They just don't have the numbers, so stock in Europe is fairly limited. G.Skill have the privilege of binning this stuff and selling between other vendors, so their stuff is always the best, with the best guardband. That's the upshot, the downside is there aren't as many kits in circulation.

As far as I can tell, everywhere is out of stock or awaiting stock. There are zero UK vendors listing this that I can tell. It looks as though some French and German sites are stating the 17/07/16 for stock. What suggestions do people have for other RAM that will work with a black and orange build?

Associate
Oops, just spotted this thread as have put in a suggestion also. Having to buy from USA of all places. There are other competitors that list TridentZ kits in the UK, too but most kits on request

Really? I haven't seen any other UK vendors even listing these. Just out of interest, where did you order from in the US and what was the extra cost involved? I'd love to buy it through OcUK but it doesn't seem as though they will be getting these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom