Driving about the roads like a real PEEPAL - nice simulators

Soldato
OP
Was playing POLICE SIMULATOR ON BICYCLE was arrested. IN black, fake pistrol on bike waited for mate then I had to pursue him. Have sirens and blue/red lights..... indicators too and raced through town door hit him..... so in the middde of the road I stop, kickstand, hazards and get off.....

I pointed a fake gun then 2 police jump on me. I had my phone docked pretending I was on there comm thing (RADIO REF - US).

Told police I was undercover, fake ID and this guy was a wanted rapist, as I went off - they found I was a retard...

Soldato
OP
Impersonaating police is illegal
speeding
illegal lights
dangerious cycling
drug pocession
un explainable money (let off)
Would not allow comp/phone scan

Called in a favour at the office to end the pursuit they left me. So my bike is awesome, all lights up. Even a backlight that is white for moving back and I am installling parking sensors

Soldato
Confused by the original post. (as in What the actual ****!?!?! confused) EPIC translation though :D

However, I am now left thinking seeing the subsequent posts one of the following options is possible.

a) Tony is doing his best to troll.
b) A moderator or higher power is amending his posts for comedy purposes.
c) This is a dupe account and is in use by another forum member.
d) If genuine, I'm struggling to imagine anyone can actually be this much of an evolutionary cul-de-sac.

Back
Top Bottom