American flag converse

Soldato
I've been requested to get these as a gift but it's proving hellish on the high street. Everywhere that's had them has since sold out completely and the likes of Schuh wont be stocking them again until October! :confused:

It's these ones: Linkyy

Anyone know any reputable online retailers that stock them? I've tried the usual stores and ebay but can't find any and don't want to purchase off some dodgy website that'll take 7 days+ to ship a pair of trainers!

Thanks! :)

Caporegime
goddamnhipster.jpg

?

Associate
I've been requested to get these as a gift but it's proving hellish on the high street. Everywhere that's had them has since sold out completely and the likes of Schuh wont be stocking them again until October! :confused:

It's these ones: Linkyy

Anyone know any reputable online retailers that stock them? I've tried the usual stores and ebay but can't find any and don't want to purchase off some dodgy website that'll take 7 days+ to ship a pair of trainers!

Thanks! :)

Why the **** would you want to wear them? * Remark removed *

Soldato
OP
Or, http://www.schuh.co.uk/mens-white-and-red-converse-vbond-flag/3421411370
If you go to 'check and reserve' you can chap in your postcode and find a shop that has a pair.
In stock in: The Fort & Silverburn.

Checked The Fort today, man! They didn't have them at all :confused: Plus, it'd be a ladies size I'm after, unfortunately.
Why the **** would you want to wear them? * remark removed *

What the hell? It's for a girl I know, * remark removed *

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Exactly what I said, I couldn't find a stock list on their site to order from, only a list of stores that sell converse(like you've just pointed out). I've tried every store that they list and none have them.

Am I speaking in English? :p

Soldato
OP
I've found the shoes on the Office website - Bit worried as I'd require them for Friday and there's no options for First Class delivery. Is that leaving it too late? Any idea what their delivery times are like in the real world? They state dispatch can take up to 5 days :(

Permabanned
I've found the shoes on the Office website - Bit worried as I'd require them for Friday and there's no options for First Class delivery. Is that leaving it too late? Any idea what their delivery times are like in the real world? They state dispatch can take up to 5 days :(

Depends how busy the Freelove Freeway is :D

Caporegime
Exactly what I said, I couldn't find a stock list on their site to order from, only a list of stores that sell converse(like you've just pointed out). I've tried every store that they list and none have them.

Am I speaking in English? :p

Sorry, I didn't see the part where you said about the stock list...but yes, I hate sites like that too!

Atleast you've tried phoning all of them :(

Back
Top Bottom